You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Irritating celebrity fans

Vincent Vega

lana de rey is a bad wool.

I saw Zoe Ball at Glastonbury at a 'secret'  Fat Boy Slim gig gurning with the proles right next to me she was. She is a massive twat, endlessly shameful to her good LFC supporting father, i thought about telling her she was a fucking dick, but let her off, the  dicksuck your way to the top showbiz non entity who has had plenty to say about why she chose to be a man u fan over the 'angry' atmosphere at liverpool games (during a very bad spell)

grade a twat.

When he was on The Daily Show, once or twice they filmed inside his office, where he had a framed shirt on the wall. Also, in an interview on LFC TV, Mike Myers said that John Oliver always texts him updates of matches, etc.

Also, it bears repeating that Last Week Tonight is fucking brilliant.

Think Oliver is a Brummie with Scouse parent(s).

His show is ace too and I remember that Episode of Community too. Man U v Liverpool game where the Asian guy supported Man U.

Wonder if the Yanks got the irony?

WTF is a 'scouser on holiday filter??'

Oh this was meant for me. I read your comment not long after reading the GF's 'Instant Cunt Identifiers' thread where someone had posted their irritation at peopel who overdo their Scouse accent when they go on holiday. I still had that in mind when I read your post.

• Upvote 1

Think Oliver is a Brummie with Scouse parent(s).

His show is ace too and I remember that Episode of Community too. Man U v Liverpool game where the Asian guy supported Man U.

Wonder if the Yanks got the irony?

He was born in Birmingham but actually grew up in Bedford. A very nice man he is too.

• 1 month later...

They're not all irritants.

Presenting, Daniel Craig, Mike Myers and John Oliver.

10535577_10152207712222019_1885458281939

(No idea who the "smell yer ma" bloke or the lass are.)

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/20-things-you-learn-hanging-out-with-john-oliver-20140926?page=3

Oliver is a lifelong soccer fanatic, who never quite got over his dream of becoming a professional footballer.

"There's still part it that gets me," he says. "I went to Yankee Stadium last week to watch Liverpool play Man City. I got to go downstairs after the game, and I walked into the locker room, and I couldn't really handle it. I walked in, and it was the thing I'd dreamed of since I was a kid. And there were some of my utter heroes there, even though some of them are, like, 20 years old. And half of them are naked, which is weird for a start. If the phrase 'Never meet your hero' is true, 'Never meet your hero's penis' is probably even more true. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that half of Liverpool's team, I've now seen their junk. And I don't know if that is going to enhance or diminish my experience of them next season."

• 5 months later...