You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Irritating celebrity fans

Vincent Vega

Haven't read through I just wanted to second VV's rant on Colin Murray, I've been meaning to rant about that cunt for ages.

He's a glory hunting twat who gets tickets soley through his media contacts. That cunt didn't deserve to be in Istanbul over many other reds who couldn't get tickets. I really hate him, probably a bit too much but fuck it, he's an Irish weapon.

• 3 months later...

Im sure Colin Murray is a sound bloke, i just cant stand him coz of the accent! Im from about 15 miles away from Belfast and to say i hate hearing our accent is an understatement! Its fucking horrible.. Also, his presenting on Channel 5 is awful

John Bishop aswell is annoying.. Where the fuck did he get that accent!?

Im sure Colin Murray is a sound bloke, i just cant stand him coz of the accent! Im from about 15 miles away from Belfast and to say i hate hearing our accent is an understatement! Its fucking horrible.. Also, his presenting on Channel 5 is awful

John Bishop aswell is annoying.. Where the fuck did he get that accent!?

Runcorn

Haven't read through I just wanted to second VV's rant on Colin Murray, I've been meaning to rant about that cunt for ages.

He's a glory hunting twat who gets tickets soley through his media contacts. That cunt didn't deserve to be in Istanbul over many other reds who couldn't get tickets. I really hate him, probably a bit too much but fuck it, he's an Irish weapon.

Murray seems a bit irritating from what little I've heard of him, but tickets weren't the problem in 2005, people couldn't actually get rid of spares in Turkey. It was the hassle involved in actually getting there that limited numbers.

• Upvote 1

Colin Murray is fine. Met him at the semi v Chelsea in 2007 and he was a grand lad. To be honest I think hating people because they are somewhat famous in media circles is a bit lame, to the extent that it's a somewhat snobby attitude to look down on someone for this reason.

However, I used to like Dominic Burn, but he should know better then have that rag around him.

Colin Murray is fine. Met him at the semi v Chelsea in 2007 and he was a grand lad. To be honest I think hating people because they are somewhat famous in media circles is a bit lame, to the extent that it's a somewhat snobby attitude to look down on someone for this reason.

However, I used to like Dominic Burn, but he should know better then have that rag around him.

My god, I actually agree with you. Colin Murray is sound, also goes to most of the Northern Ireland games, I've seen him sitting in the crappy South Stand with the rest of the plebs.

If you worked for Radio One you might not have a choice. Someone in the office probably has to read all the papers and they talk shit about the daily celebrity stories.

Could be wrong seeing i don't even know who he is.

And if it's his, he's a cunt and isn't really a Red.

Edited by PaulMcC

Not one of ours but Eamonn Holmes manc rat, I could kick that ball bag all day long and not tire of it.

Colin Murray is a good red and goes to plenty of games not just the big ones, Istanbul the tickets were flying about and if you wanted one you got one, so I cannot knock the fella for that.

I do not mind celebrity fans who attend games your Chris de Burgh types, it is wankers who proclaim to be fans and have never been to a game that annoy me.

Who is Dominic Burna nd do you know it's his paper?

Works for Radio one, he is on the Chris Moyles show, sometimes hosts news segments on BBC News. Constantly mentions being a Liverpool fan, occasionally goes to the game

If you worked for Radio One you might not have a choice. Someone in the office probably has to read all the papers and they talk shit about the daily celebrity stories.

Could be wrong seeing i don't even know who he is.

And if it's his, he's a cunt and isn't really a Red.

I don't know any reds who would sit with a Sun in front of them without throwing it in the bin. Not one, even the most plastic of plastic fans

He doesnt have to read it or sit that close to it. End of.

This is correct

Why's Bishop on this list? I think he comes across as a sound lad on tele. Doesn't chat shit and is from Merseyside.. I met the fella at a comedy gig in Birmingham last summer and he was sound, after the gig we managed to convince him to stay and he bought us drinks and everythin.. He told a crackin story about the size of Ian Rush's member... That sets him in the state of "he's aright".. Because How many celeb "fans" could openly talk about Rushie's cock?

I rest my case.

Why's Bishop on this list? I think he comes across as a sound lad on tele. Doesn't chat shit and is from Merseyside.. I met the fella at a comedy gig in Birmingham last summer and he was sound, after the gig we managed to convince him to stay and he bought us drinks and everythin.. He told a crackin story about the size of Ian Rush's member... That sets him in the state of "he's aright".. Because How many celeb "fans" could openly talk about Rushie's cock?

I rest my case.

As mentioned previously, his support of the owners and his disdain to fans who had the nerve to question their tenure at the time will not be forgotten easily.

• Upvote 1