You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

RedinSweden

All forms of tribalism are shit and belong in the past. We shouldn't have empathy for anyone, even ourselves. It only leads to hypocrisy. Instead, we should use rational compassion to obtain the best outcome for all beings on this planet.

All forms of tribalism are shit and belong in the past. We shouldn't have empathy for anyone, even ourselves. It only leads to hypocrisy. Instead, we should use rational compassion to obtain the best outcome for all beings on this planet.

I’ve tried both with you. To be honest, I’m not getting very far with either. But then I am the Antichrist.

Everything on this list is shite and I can't stand any of it.

The Office

Extras

Portishead - Dummy

Ricky Gervais

Nirvana - Nevermind

All heavy metal, hard rock after December 1991

Pearl Jam

2001 A Space Odyssey

Sgt Peppers

The White Album

Revolver

Pet Sounds

Smile

Little Britain

Mighty Boosh

Ricky Gervais

Cold Feet

Sopranos

Millers Crossing

Dexter

Coldplay

Radiohead - OK Computer

Top Gear

Arctic Monkeys

Se7en

Blackadder l & lll and most of lV

House

Life On Mars

Michael Slade - Headhunter

Trainspotting

Winehouse

Bill Hicks

Family Guy

Christopher Ecclestone as The Doctor

Neg at will.

you are Tony Moanero and I claim my £5.

Postman Pat. Postman Pat. Postman Pat and his newly ripped twat

Early in the morning, just as day is dawning, he bends over to take your meat in him.

Postman Pat. Postman Pat. Postman Pat and his newly ripped twat.

All the birds are singing, he's filled with spunk and minging. Pat feels warm upon your willy, man.

Everybody knows his bright red bum, all his limbs will shake as you give it to him

Maybe, you can never be sure, you will rock (rock rock) his Ring (ring ring). Right up his back door. (Hee Hee).

Postman Pat. Postman Pat. Postman Pat and his newly ripped twat.

All the birds are singing, he's filled with spunk and minging. Pat feels warm upon your willy, man.

Everybody knows his bright red bum, all his limbs will shake as you give it to him.

Bump.

• Upvote 1

I’ve never seen a single episode of The Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones or any of the other major American television series of the last twenty years.

I’m not really a fan of Chinese chippies and much prefer traditional British ones.

I don’t like any kind of chilli sauce, especially sweet chilli.

I sleep with the light on, as I’m affraid of the dark.

I once detonated a stink bomb on a train, full of people, immediately before getting off.

I never miss an episode of Coronation Street and look forward to watching them.

I could hit a fucking woman!

Could?  I could hit mine once a week (at least)  I don't though and that's the difference between being human and a vile cunt.

I'm sure she would say about me.   That's real life though isn't, no ones perfect and it's fucking difficult living together.  As long as you don't intentional hurt each other and always have the others back, every cross word in anger is neither here nor there.