Quantcast
The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

Guest simon
The first album I bought was this

album-spice.jpg

I saw them live along with Steps, 5 Shitny Spears and Backstreet but i was very young and very sad.

album-spice.jpg

haha. thats awful. you will never be able to get rid of that either. It will always be the first album you ever bought. Until you die. gutting. mine was The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars which was made the year i was born funnily enough.

I once fell asleep during sex with a former girlfriend. She started screaming and shaking me, and when I woke up I tried to explain it with this phrase: "I just got lost in my own head due to the intensity of the sexual pleasure". We actually finished the session, but I don't think she bought it:whistle:

Plenty of admittance, not enough abuse.

Ok, as pretty much every post I have ever made garners some form of abuse, I'll take charge of dishing it out on this thread for you.

My first single was A1 - Same Old Brand New You.

a1-everytime-ukcdcv.jpg

My brother and sister bullied me over it so i hid it down the side of the couch and never played it again.

Post something and then, and only then, will you be able to give abuse.

I'll start.

I really like Midsomer Murders

Are you 50 years old? Do you wear your favourite slippers when its on? You sad swedish fuck.

album-spice.jpg

Ha ha ha - Goodbye, my friend. I presume that is some sort of final post on the GF? I wouldn't be showing my face on here again with an admission like that.

Let me guess, Sporty Spice?

Are you 50 years old? Do you wear your favourite slippers when its on? You sad swedish fuck.

37. I don't have slippers, but I do like to be cosy when its on.

My first single was A1 - Same Old Brand New You.

a1-everytime-ukcdcv.jpg

My brother and sister bullied me over it so i hid it down the side of the couch and never played it again.

Only an A1 asshole would ever admit to that.

I once acquired, thru my dads work,a lifesize cardboard cut out of Princess Di, laid it down on the couch & made sweet love to it. They were the days! Didn`t last long, the cardboard got wet after a while. I`m off down the Odeon now to rob Megan Fox!

album-spice.jpg

I was I dunno about 10 I think when that came out, a friends sister had that album and we used to dance around their lounge to that and also the Backstreet Boys album while the sister watched and laughed.

That sounds really gay but we were doing more literal dancing to the stupid lyrics so there was some humor involved (I hope).