You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Licking the gash  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Licking the gash

• Love it, I do
    • Hate it, but will
    • Hate it and won't
    • I'm a gayer/virgin/bird

LFD' date=' Mathewbet1, Red Jersey, scottthecanuck and Tony Manero all agree with me. That's like a who's who of TLW royalty right there. All of them are, erm, great guys.[/quote']

I wouldn't be boasting about being part of the group of I was you.

I had decided to let it go about the combat jeans, but may have to reconsider after this.

• 4 months later...

I have altered my vote. Went diving whilst pissed up over Christmas, have barely come up for air since.

It seems I was a little hasty in writing it off all those years ago.

I knew there was a revelation coming when I saw your smiling face on the thread.

And your missus? Thought she wasnt fussed either. You were wrong about that too, weren't you!

Edit. I like a man who's prepared to reconsider his, erm, position. Have some rep, mate

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...
On 05/10/2011 at 16:06, Captain Turdseye said:

I voted for the 3rd option. Didn't like it the first time I tried it, haven't bothered since. I'm a sexy bastard anyway, they're always dripping before their knickers come off*.

*That may or may not be true, and I'm not robbief.

On 24/10/2012 at 07:06, Captain Turdseye said:

That post was made about a week or so after I met my bird. I still stand by my original vote. She's fine with it, in fact she told me she wasn't a fan before I ever mentioned it. The perfect woman.

Say 'NO' to licking fanny.

On 04/01/2014 at 08:45, Captain Turdseye said:

I have altered my vote. Went diving whilst pissed up over Christmas, have barely come up for air since.

It seems I was a little hasty in writing it off all those years ago.

“Oh, I do really like it now honest”. Absolute virgin. 

• Upvote 3

On 22/11/2007 at 14:46, Doctor Troy said:

Some birds don't like it - went out with a bird who wouldn't even let me do it and just sucked me off instead. I'll see if I've still got her number for you The Sir.

She still knocking about??? 

On 23/11/2007 at 03:02, robbief said:

put it into perpective.

15-17 = spend a lot of time at school / with friends resulting in minimal time spent with partner. while she is with you she's fit, goes like grease lightening in bed and doesn't mind you coming home pissed / after a fight or not at all as she thinks she's lucky to be with an older lad.

18-23 = cocaine obsessed. no need to say any more.

24-29 = realise there are no men good enough for them (they are not good for men, makes them feel better to say it the other way round) and decide to concentrate on a career whilst slowly sagging and often experimenting with their last stage (18-23) and occasionally abuse drugs.

30-dead = saggy, wrinkly, smell like that perfume your nan used to wear mixed with mr. sheen, start going dirty again but not dirty enough to goose a complete mess for.

i know where i'm going for a shag.

i also understand that the majority of forumites can't go to the same group as me for obvious reason. god bless me when i'm your age!

On 23/11/2007 at 03:02, Edward. said:

The only time I didn't enjoy it was with that bird who took a shit on my face, hers smelt like German cheese.

On 23/11/2007 at 03:03, robbief said:

i would throw her out. and not give her time to pick up her clothes. and not give her taxi money or tell her a taxi number. or tell her where she was.

On 23/11/2007 at 03:05, Edward. said:

You could be right actually robbie however a little exercise'll sort it out. My wife's used to look like an axe wound now it's more like a shaving nick.

On 23/11/2007 at 03:06, robbief said:

my girls is boss. you can still tell when they are old eddy, it starts by their belly button. younger girls start wellll further down.

On 23/11/2007 at 03:13, She Knows It said:

What starts by their belly button?

On 23/11/2007 at 03:15, robbief said:

old girls gash. it doesn't really, it just hangs lower and looks like bacon hanging from a dogs mouth.

On 23/11/2007 at 03:16, Elmyn Noos said:

Spoken like a true child.

On 23/11/2007 at 03:17, robbief said:

doesn't bother me noos. you go and stick your rocket in the grand canyon.

On 23/11/2007 at 03:20, Elmyn Noos said:

Ha ha. You berk. You realise you're fucking children, don't you?

On 23/11/2007 at 03:21, robbief said:

its cool, i'm a child.

Quite possibly the greatest exchange ever on the GF. The beef was something else, kid was a nutter.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 23/11/2007 at 03:02, robbief said:

put it into perpective.

15-17 = spend a lot of time at school / with friends resulting in minimal time spent with partner. while she is with you she's fit, goes like grease lightening in bed and doesn't mind you coming home pissed / after a fight or not at all as she thinks she's lucky to be with an older lad.

i know where i'm going for a shag.

i also understand that the majority of forumites can't go to the same group as me for obvious reason. god bless me when i'm your age!

I'm guessing his dissapearance from these parts may have something to do with the above, probably in the nonce wing of the local prison.

• Downvote 1