You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Licking the gash  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Licking the gash

• Love it, I do
    • Hate it, but will
    • Hate it and won't
    • I'm a gayer/virgin/bird

i went down on a filth bag from wigan once, done her and her mate in the same night in the hotel. woke up in the morning with a rash around my mouth. these girls need to loose the mach3 and hit the veet/wax strips. stubble rash is awful.

Same in Swansea, this gash was naughty.

• 3 years later...
crows nest? that has to go. my girlie thinks she would feel ashamed to go and get waxed in a salon so her and her mate do eachother. when i was 15 we never even used to take our bills off in the changies, now they are cosmetically enhancing their punani areas.

your bird is 15?

16 on 9/12/07:thumbup:

she's getting there.

Oh dear

not for anything he done, he actually did look like the peado.

i would be classed as a peado.........if i were over 18. i bet you have been with people 2 or more years different to your own age.

put it into perpective.

15-17 = spend a lot of time at school / with friends resulting in minimal time spent with partner. while she is with you she's fit, goes like grease lightening in bed and doesn't mind you coming home pissed / after a fight or not at all as she thinks she's lucky to be with an older lad.

18-23 = cocaine obsessed. no need to say any more.

24-29 = realise there are no men good enough for them (they are not good for men, makes them feel better to say it the other way round) and decide to concentrate on a career whilst slowly sagging and often experimenting with their last stage (18-23) and occasionally abuse drugs.

30-dead = saggy, wrinkly, smell like that perfume your nan used to wear mixed with mr. sheen, start going dirty again but not dirty enough to goose a complete mess for.

i know where i'm going for a shag.

i also understand that the majority of forumites can't go to the same group as me for obvious reason. god bless me when i'm your age!

The Fuck happened to Robbief?

Edit : Eagerly awaits RedKnight seeing this.