You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xherdan Shaqiri

Got the touch of Thomas Brolin/Rooney about him in his build.

I'm 6ft3 and only weigh 5 kilos more than this little rotund hobbit who is 5ft6 and reportedly weighs 72kgs. Carrying a wee bit too much weight even if it probably isn't fat. He defo is one of those oddballs who are obsessed by lifting and will challenge everyone to see how much they can bench.

He's actually got some quality though and is more creative than Lallana.  I suspect he will be sold next summer at a huge profit. Let's hope he manages to get lean and contribute when needed and help us win stuff not just be good for the balance sheet.

I'm 6ft3 and only weigh 5 kilos more than this little rotund hobbit who is 5ft6 and reportedly weighs 72kgs. Carrying a wee bit too much weight even if it probably isn't fat. He defo is one of those oddballs who are obsessed by lifting and will challenge everyone to see how much they can bench.

He's actually got some quality though and is more creative than Lallana.  I suspect he will be sold next summer at a huge profit. Let's hope he manages to get lean and contribute when needed and help us win stuff not just be good for the balance sheet.

akinwale_mirror-mr_yj8j1n4.jpg

• Upvote 1

He's actually got some quality though and is more creative than Lallana. I suspect he will be sold next summer at a huge profit. Let's hope he manages to get lean and contribute when needed and help us win stuff not just be good for the balance sheet.

6ft 3 and you're 72kgs, what are you, a marathon runner with an eating disorder?

I'm 6-2 and weigh 90 kgs. Granted I could lose a few kg, but 72kgs, really........

6ft 3 and you're 72kgs, what are you, a marathon runner with an eating disorder?

I'm 6-2 and weigh 90 kgs. Granted I could lose a few kg, but 72kgs, really........

I was thinking the same. I'm 6'3", 101kgs and pretty slim. Denny must just literally be bones with skin.

12stone 3 which is about 77-78 kilos. I think you are missing the extra 5 kilos 72 +5.

Most people overestimate what weight they should be I'm sure 100 kilos is on the obese side.

I'd be astonished if you are slim at 101 kilos. Unless you are sub 10% bodyfat and cut like Ronaldo.

12stone 3 which is about 77-78 kilos. I think you are missing the extra 5 kilos 72 +5.

Most people overestimate what weight they should be I'm sure 100 kilos is on the obese side.

I'd be astonished if you are slim at 101 kilos. Unless you are sub 10% bodyfat and cut like Ronaldo.

100kg isn't even 16 stone - which for a fella of 6ft plus isn't all that heavy really.

I'll admit I'm safe from purps clutches as he will pass on my manly physique...

But I can see why the UK has an obesity crisis and is the fatboy of Europe. Unless you play rugby or need a big physique for a reason or are very very muscular. You are ahem defo bigboned if you are 6ft to say 6ft3 and 100kilos.

Stick the fat cunt in goal, he'll take up a larger percentage of the goal than the other 2, even if he stood still there's good odds that it'll just bounce off him. Him height is a worry though maybe get him some 6 inch thick insoles.

Denny is a healthy weight. Your BMI should be lower than 23 unless you're a pro athlete. Modernity has warped all perspective of a healthy weight. My BMI is 26 but I'm looking to get it under 20 as I can no longer lift weights without joint issues.