You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

In the rag according to the BBC

Its because Carra keep opening his gob sayin he could make us challengers. As much as he was a great as a player his pro british players shouts is laughable. Fots write in with the rag of a paper and cunt of a boss he has as a tv pundit

• Upvote 1

In the rag according to the BBC

Its because Carra keep opening his gob sayin he could make us challengers. As much as he was a great as a player his pro british players shouts is laughable. Fots write in with the rag of a paper and cunt of a boss he has as a tv pundit

Spot on.

Can't say enough about how much I loved Carragher as a player, absolutely epitomised what you want to see on the pitch with desire and quality all together.  That said, his eye for a player is absolutely laughable and it's the biggest reason I don't want him anywhere near the club in terms of advising and scouting or the like.

Bigged up lots of British players right before they failed.  Even when he goes outside the UK he still gets it wrong, went on about how great Lovren is and then he came and was shite, never a word said.  Still takes every chance he gets if Lovren has a 7/10 game to proclaim him as a brilliant defender.

The Hart thing is just the latest in a whole series of ridiculous endorsements.  And it's probably the worst one of the lot, I'd rather have Mignolet start every game next season and that's saying something as I still think he's about the 10th best keeper in the league.

Don't like Carragher as a pundit and his continued Twatter spats are fucking tedious in the extreme.

Has to have the last word. Give over Jamie.

The Echo make out he's some kind of genius because he gets the better of some thick footballer who couldn't count to ten,it is embarrassing and needs to stop.

• Upvote 1

Carra is an average pundit but a brilliant co-commentator. Haven't enjoyed TV commentary as much as I did the Bournemouth game.

Couldn't disagree more.

I cannot stand listening at him or that other prick Neville talk about football.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't mind Carra as a pundit. His views on potential signings are a bit wonky, but he's allowed his view. Joe Hart is not that solid as a keeper. It would be a sideways move from the improved Mignolet. Mingo should carry on, and hopefully Karius will come good and either replace him or keep Mignolet playing well.

After a centre back, left back, central midfielder, winger and striker; we can consider another goalkeeper. It's not the world's best situation, but it's not killing us any more, so I'd leave it alone for now.