Quantcast
Summer 2017 Transfer Thread - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Roll on the summer window where Klopp will have a meagre budget and surprisingly actually spends this money on players he can sign be they 3rd 4th or 5th choice

You'd wonder why he didnt do that this month if money was available, obviously wasnt of course.

6 players in, top quality in some positions, reliable will do in others. Lose no one of note.

Either FSG cough up or we have to hope Klopp pulls a few out the hat. 

Bertrand 3/1, Tadic 5/1, Redmond 5/1, Van Dijk 6/1, McQueen 8/1, Forster 9/1, Hojbjerg 14/1, Romeu 15/1, Cedric 15/1, Rodriguez 20/1, Boufal 25/1, Any other 25/1, No Southampton player 9,999,999/1

Make your bets!

We need strong players, both in physical prowess and in mind. We need winners proper old school born and bred winners who never give up and never shit out of a challenge. The type of players who lift those around them when things are going pear shaped. No more meek shithouses who cave in to shite as soon as they get roughed up a bit.

That's all I'm asking.

• Upvote 3

We are not signing anyone else are we. That loan signing of El Zhar better payoff

Heard they've planned a early dinner for deadline day.

On the plus side the Sakho,Sturridge and Coutinho money will give is a warchest in Jan 1i

Lucas £2m

Sturridge £15m

Stewart £12m

Ings 7m

Sakho £15m

Moreno £7m

Coutinho £60m

Academy/fringe players £4m

Money from sell on clauses £2m

Good transfer budget that

Couldn't we have a days rest from this??!

Oh hell no. What can I say? At heart I'm a thoroughgoing bastard.

2 or 3 out from the first team squad....a few kids out and about 4 in of which only 2 will be first teamers and therefore overall we will be not any better off net.

If we end up in Europe we will be stretched to fuck.

We'll do fuck all in Jan either

Lots of whining, lots of complaining that we've sold players that everyone thought were cunts in May, and even more indignation that we've sold those players for good money.

Players we sign will be shit before they kicked a ball while it'll also be obvious we needed cover for their undoubted talent.

We'll spend tens of millions but spend nothing and everything will be judged on profit/loss rather than the talent of the respective players we've bought and sold.

• Upvote 2

Centre Back

Centre Mid

Centre Forward

Winger

Those are essential for the first team

Also worth signing

A keeper (though I don't see this happening unless one is sold)

A left back to compete with Milner

• Upvote 2