You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone obscure you'd like to crane kick

Section_31

Not the easy ones like Farage and the likes, but someone who still makes reasonable sense or would otherwise make you happy.

Linda Robson for me. Seems like a knob and she'd make a proper Cockney noise once you connected, "arrrrgh gawwwwedelpus!!!"

crane-kick-crane.gif

48ad369af080-linda-robson-loose-women.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Jonathan Jones, Guardian Art Critic.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2UpUeiZq2IrzS-t185tD

He fucking hates EVERYTHING!

There is nothing that this man enjoys, appreciates, finds pleasure in, or in any way finds to have worth.

Utterly pointless as you can't trust a word the daft pseudo cunt says as he's so filled with self loating which manifests as poor reviews.

• Upvote 2

Christian O'Connell, ex Absolute radio DJ. He did the morning show about 12 years ago and always came across as a bit of an arrogant tit. One morning he said "I'd just like to apologise to the person who came over for an autograph at the service station this morning, I should not have been eating a burger at such an hour so I'm sorry!" I instantly switched the cunt off and when I googled him.... oh my god. A crane kick wouldn't do, I'd like to hit him - with a crane. 

Screen-Shot-2018-02-02-at-10.57.24-am.jp

• Upvote 3

This cunt

TV Shows Starring William Hardie - Next Episode

On those George Clarke prorammes. Hackney looking twat. Whiney voice that makes Jools Holland sound like Barry White. Also his whiney voice now pops up in shitty tv and radio adverts that are annoyingly twee.

Oh, and any Nathan Barley type twat from Hackney.

Some horrible arl cunt at the match who sat not far from me a few times in the Main Stand.

Would queue jump when trying to get a pint and thought he was hilarious after waiting for 5 minutes for a hot dog to the young girl serving him "Fucking hell love, I ordered my hot dog when it was a pig" and not one person laughed. 

My mate had a run in with him at the Lion in Tithebarn Street when my mate was waiting to get served he just pushed in and shouted his order to the bar staff, completely ignoring everyone. My mate had to be held back by two other fellas as he was desperate to twat him. 

39 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

The first person that came to mind was this mad fantasist.

It's quite an achievement that I used to find him more annoying than Mr Bobby.

Thought we'd got rid of him then he popped up again on arguably the stupidest game show I've ever seen.

Screenshot_20230729-202458_Google.jpg

A mate of mine, who incidentally looks the spit of Harry Hill, announces his death on Facebook at least twice a year. 

• Upvote 5

"Obscure" is a tough criterion, but I'm going for three fifths of the presenting talent of 80s kids' nightmare weekend opener Saturday Superstore.  Cheggers could hold my toolkit, whilst I had a chat to Craven about local issues of interest to young intrepid journalists.

Saturday Superstore - British Classic Comedy

I would leave Sarah Greene til last just to see if she would display any kind of emotion at seeing Icke and Reid bludgeoned and left to bleed out in front of her eyes.

She wouldn't, because it isn't about her.  And she's a certifiable psychopath.

I'd let Keith decide which blunt instrument would be put to the test.

Oh, just "kick" them, you say....

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, razor said:

"Obscure" is a tough criterion, but I'm going for three fifths of the presenting talent of 80s kids' nightmare weekend opener Saturday Superstore.  Cheggers could hold my toolkit, whilst I had a chat to Craven about local issues of interest to young intrepid journalists.

Saturday Superstore - British Classic Comedy

I would leave Sarah Greene til last just to see if she would display any kind of emotion at seeing Icke and Reid bludgeoned and left to bleed out in front of her eyes.

She wouldn't, because it isn't about her.  And she's a certifiable psychopath.

I'd let Keith decide which blunt instrument would be put to the test.

Oh, just "kick" them, you say....

The head on Mike Read there. Just before being so disgusted by Frankie Goes To Hollywood that he made them the biggest band on the planet. 

Only one person? That’s not enough. I’ll start with the racist old bat who lives 6 doors down. Proper flag shagging Tory whore. Then the double glazing guy who ripped off my in-laws. The husband of my wife’s best friend who is a liar and cheated on her would be third. I’ve got a big list. 

• Upvote 2

Frank Gardner. He'd be on the blower to Stephanie Beacham or some shit moaning about how he was left on the plane again on his way back from Beirut and how they should hook up for mocktails and I'd just run up and catch hin unawares. He'd full back in his chair shouting "you just fucked with the wrong marine!" And I'd just run off shouting "make a documentary about that fucko."

I'd probably do time in an open jail but I'd be up for that to be honest. PlayStation 2 with Fred the Weatherman in the common room and some light gardening.

frank-gardner_3114861b.jpg

• Haha 2

Just one?

Ideally I'd like to go round tbe table of 10 'managers' of the company that sub contract us at work. Facilities management company pricks. 

It'd look like a shoalin monk doing a revolving can can 

3 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

The first person that came to mind was this mad fantasist.

It's quite an achievement that I used to find him more annoying than Mr Bobby.

Thought we'd got rid of him then he popped up again on arguably the stupidest game show I've ever seen.

Screenshot_20230729-202458_Google.jpg

He's not worthy of being dispatched by a crane kick. Would definitely receive an axe kick or ten from me though.