You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

10 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Just thought I’d put the shits up people by bumping this thread. I don’t get out much, see.

I hope that when you put the bins out this week you get bin juice on your slippers.

• Upvote 7

I hope you’re hungover and suffering. You amble down to the kitchen to make a cup of tea, you’re excited.

You are fighting against yourself at every moment knowing that the brew will be the thing that fixes you.

You put the water in, stir, mix in a touch of sugar, looking good.

You go to the fridge to get the milk and you suddenly remember that you finished it the day previous and were too lazy to get some more.

Thats how I want you to feel for at least two/three hours, crushed.

• Upvote 2

Another 90 mins for him in a pointless friendly.

The Dutch play Germany mid-week so there is no chance he won’t play all of that game as well.

Same as Hendo. He’s left out playing for 90 while Foden & Mount get little breathers. Hopefully means Hendo complete sits out Tuesday night.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

May all your smarties be the brown ones.

Of course I'm the one who's laughing because I actually love brown smarties.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I hope your car radio gets stuck on Smooth FM.

Weirdly enough I’m doing a 10 hour shift later in a place that plays that fucking station non stop, I guess I deserve it. Some solace for me as I listen to Africa by Toto for the seventh time in three hours.

• Upvote 1