You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm sorry now, but....

Lario

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't know who you are but you're a real dead ringer for Skrtel.

Better positional sense, though.

He has Aspaslegitis though. Bet he can take a right shit corner.

• Upvote 1

A training top and scarf is fine when you're older but that pic above is just mental.

I have a mate who is 39 this year and buys every kit(shirt only!) and wears them to the pub even when there's no game on. He gets slated but doesn't give a fuck cos he's "supporting his team"

A training top and scarf is fine when you're older but that pic above is just mental.

I have a mate who is 39 this year and buys every kit(shirt only!) and wears them to the pub even when there's no game on. He gets slated but doesn't give a fuck cos he's "supporting his team"

He's mental. Have him committed asap

If his wife is fit, bonus

I don't wear replica shirts as I dislike the material, but I've no problem with adults wearing them. Giving someone shit for wearing one is sad.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

True, but it does make them the 7th best team in the premier league.

They can only be worse since the departure of The Chosen One. After all, he was hand picked and going to be given time. That's gone now, so I think 7th is giving them a little too much credit.

Oh, and they won't be able to go out and sign another Fellaini every season will they? 

Is his team a sweat shop in Pakistan?

This really is a twat of a deal. It absolutely sickens me.

But the Glazers know what they are doing. I recall when they took over they commissioned some sort of global brand awareness survey, explaining in minute detail the value of the business and it's international reach. It's that kind of corporate professionalism that pushes the buttons of the top-level global financiers and helped give them the credibility they needed to get their flotation done.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do something similar here. At first sight it looks like an insane deal, but I bet Adidas were absolutely, credibly convinced that they were buying provable value at that level.

Cunts.

So what has happened to this war chest of 100m to spend on a world class player?

Van Gaal saying he will take his time in choosing targets!

I don't believe a fucking word in any of this. Trimming the squad without recruiting and not being able to get decent players until we see who has signed before the champions league deadline.

I hope they end up with the dregs of the transfer market, players that no other top team would touch.

All this inactivity in the market from them makes me wonder if they are well and truly fucked and the glazers are tightening the pursestrings. The new Aston Villa with any luck.

Sent training on his own as he's not fit enough!

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-unfit-shaw-ordered-train-alone-van-063609625--sow.html

Shaw, 19, spent much of a training session on Monday night away from his team-mates at Washington’s FedEx Field as he undertook dedicated sessions with fitness coach Tony Strudwick.

[uNITED SQUAD 'UNBALANCED AND BROKEN', SAYS VAN GAAL]

Having arrived as the most expensive teenager in British history, cutting short a post-World Cup holiday to start pre-season training with United, Shaw has now been told he must step up his efforts in training if he is to impress his new manager.

“Shaw is okay, but I am always a trainer-coach who sees individuals and what they need,” Van Gaal said. "He needs to be fit and is not very fit or fit enough to do what I want.

“He needs to train individually until he is fit. I cannot judge how long that will take, but I see what I see.

[PAPER ROUND: UNITED DESPERATE TO OFFLOAD FLOPS]

“I have spoken with him and we have made a programme for him. He agreed with me.

View photo

1286583-27724413-640-360.jpg

Manchester United's new signing Luke Shaw speaks during a press conference ahead of a training session at the Rose …

“How long (will he be on the programme)? That we have to see, but that I don’t know. I have heard good messages from Strud (Tony Strudwick), but we have to see.”

Van Gaal also revealed Wilfried Zaha will make his first appearance under the Dutchman against Inter Milan on Tuesday night but the winger will have to adapt to a new position.

“Zaha shall play in the second-half in the strikers’ position,” Van Gaal said. “When we play this system, he has to play as a striker, otherwise he cannot play.