You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

45 minutes ago, Red74 said:

I’d love to know how they were allowed to let over £200 million mysteriously disappear from the declared 3 year losses. 

Well, just like Heysel, both world wars and not getting a throw in an hour into a game they were 2 down in, events affect Everton far, far more than every other team going because they're orchestrated by the Powers That Be to keep a sleeping giant down.

5 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

What a load of contradictory twaddle. Nobody is going out of business in the PL? His own club is £1bn in debt and will be in serious peril if a takeover isn’t completed imminently. 

He's a fact-checker's wet-dream that dickhead.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

I reckon they’ll get a 4 point deduction with non suspended for repeat offending.

I wonder if Forest will/can appeal? Might get their punishment reduced to 2/3 points? And will Everton get a second punishment - anything from 2-10 points?

As hilarious as it all is, the Premier League seem all over the place with this. 

What a load of absolute shite was he spouting about , all that was missing was calling us der Redshite. 

The usual deflection talk was right on script as well it was like he reading it off an autocue .

And fucking shame on the sky knobheads who gave the prick a platform to air his bollocks as well .

If I could pick who went down this season it would definitely be them and their cheating mates Forest .

Just now, johnsusername said:

I wonder if Forest will/can appeal? Might get their punishment reduced to 2/3 points? And will Everton get a second punishment - anything from 2-10 points?

As hilarious as it all is, the Premier League seem all over the place with this. 

It seems that way it all comes across as wanting to look serious but look at all that lovely cash that's flowing in the game best just a tiny tap on he wrist.

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This just came up on my facey memories from 9 years ago. What a start to the day 

IMG_2642.jpeg

The 2012 cup semi. Enjoy.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

And, of course, the classic shot of Fellaini looking up in the air for a ball that’s nestling in the net.

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

What a load of absolute shite was he spouting about , all that was missing was calling us der Redshite. 

The usual deflection talk was right on script as well it was like he reading it off an autocue .

And fucking shame on the sky knobheads who gave the prick a platform to air his bollocks as well .

If I could pick who went down this season it would definitely be them and their cheating mates Forest .

When I aired my bollocks on a platform I was arrested by British Transport Police.

Yet again, it's one rule for them and another rule for everyone else.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This just came up on my facey memories from 9 years ago. What a start to the day 

IMG_2642.jpeg

The bird on the right was my mates mum. She was as bitter as they come and that was in the 80’s when they were doing well. She’d give it to me with both barrels and I was only about 10 years old. As you can imagine she got even worse as she got older.

She dead now

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Red74 said:

He’s just like all the rest of them. Gets reminded every day just why they got the deduction and still reverts to the stadium shite they’ve made up for themselves. 

They are all the same. They just have a crib sheet of lies and excuses they refer to even when they've been repeatedly been proven to be lies or myths. 

They also tie themselves in knots and contradict themselves to belittle everything Liverpool do. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

IMG_2642.jpeg

Presume that's Dynamo Kiev dishing out that's beating? As Ped would say, Everton can sympathise with them as another side financially affected by the war.

Meanwhile, over on GOT the points deduction thread is a hot topic as they whine about Forest and the PL. Forest getting it in the neck for dragging Everton into their appeal to get it heard quickly, and wanting the 14 clubs who aren’t on the Six to exercise their vote so that Everton get what they want. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

The 2012 cup semi. Enjoy.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

And, of course, the classic shot of Fellaini looking up in the air for a ball that’s nestling in the net.

image.png

Beautiful collection. 

8 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

What a load of contradictory twaddle. Nobody is going out of business in the PL? His own club is £1bn in debt and will be in serious peril if a takeover isn’t completed imminently. 

why does he have 2 shirts hanging up in the background?