You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

My mrs asks me unnecessary questions which then require further unnecessary answers.

If there's, say, a newsreader on telly and nobody else and I say "his hair is terrible".

"Who's hair?"

"His hair. The bloke on the telly. The only bloke on the telly."

If me and the Mrs were in the first ten minutes of independence day and we walked out the house and I said "what the fuck is that!?" She'd say "what the fuck is what?'

"That 11 mile wide alien spaceship".

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I told a woman in work that Mark Wahlberg went to prison once for a racist attack on a Vietnamese shopkeeper in Boston. She then said it was good that the US Parole system would still let him out and still be a film star for all these years. 

I had to tell her that he did it when he was 17 and he wasn't a film star then. Nor is he still in prison for it. 

• Haha 1

The Mrs is going through the early stages of the change. She's 43. 

Her doctor put her on some tablets the other week. 

Fuck me I didn't think she could get any moodier. But she's been a right pain in the arse the past 2 weeks. 

Angry at everything, giving out to myself and kids over the slightest thing. 

They really are a miserable shower at times aren't they. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

The Mrs is going l through thing early stages of the change. She's 43. 

Fuck me I didn't think she could get any moodier. But she's been a right pain in the arse the past 2 weeks. 

Out of interest how did you notice a difference? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

My wife's HRT is the only thing keeping me alive at this point.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Mine’s 44 and is exactly the same. 

Even the youngest asked me the other day, ‘what the fucks wrong with her? She’s either shouting or crying’ and he's 11! 

The worst thing I can say to Mrs RiB is " I don't know"

She will ask me about something "why is this like this?" "I don't know" "don't you think it's a bit mad?""I've never thought about it"" but it's daft""ok"

I steer away from "I don't fucking care" but she is genuinely nonplussed at some of the stuff I don't know and choose to ignore.

she had an absolute melter yesterday when i shouted down to  "butter some bread " for our youngest one before i put her to bed. 

because "you've done fucking nothing for christmas" 

she generally sorts the kids presents, but she kindly forgot i collected the kids bikes, i fucking paid for them, she also forgets i collected the fucking shopping, i went out in the pissings of rain to do the bins, to get the fuel for the fire, i cleaned the house, oh, and when she didnt fancy cooking, i went over to the chinese (granted its about 200 metres from the house)

but yep, i dont fuck all, because i refused to basically sit in the front room with her, while she pretends to watch tv when i reality she's staring at her fucking phone. 

great pair of tits though......

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

she had an absolute melter yesterday when i shouted down to  "butter some bread " for our youngest one before i put her to bed. 

because "you've done fucking nothing for christmas" 

she generally sorts the kids presents, but she kindly forgot i collected the kids bikes, i fucking paid for them, she also forgets i collected the fucking shopping, i went out in the pissings of rain to do the bins, to get the fuel for the fire, i cleaned the house, oh, and when she didnt fancy cooking, i went over to the chinese (granted its about 200 metres from the house)

but yep, i dont fuck all, because i refused to basically sit in the front room with her, while she pretends to watch tv when i reality she's staring at her fucking phone. 

great pair of tits though......

Going through the change is horrific for many women. If she's like that now then you've a few rough years ahead of you. 

You should learn how to block sites on your home Internet. When my missus is wrecking my head I'll pop onto the Virgin Media box and block the entire IP ranges of Instagram, Facebook and YouTube so she can't sit and down scroll on her phone. When she kicks off I just say, "ah it's your phone acting up again I'd say" and have a nice chuckle to myself. 

2 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Going through the change is horrific for many women. If she's like that now then you've a few rough years ahead of you. 

You should learn how to block sites on your home Internet. When my missus is wrecking my head I'll pop onto the Virgin Media box and block the entire IP ranges of Instagram, Facebook and YouTube so she can't sit and down scroll on her phone. When she kicks off I just say, "ah it's your phone acting up again I'd say" and have a nice chuckle to myself. 

Are you some kind of sorcerer? I've never been more confused in my life.... 

• Upvote 2

Her: "should we put all his presents in the Father Christmas sack?"

Me: "yes, fine with me."

Her: "the rustling might wake him."

Me: "he's a heavy sleeper, and we'll make sure we're quiet."

Her: "but what if he wakes?" 

Me: "look, I don't mind. Do what you think is best."

Her: "what do you think we should do?"

bye.gif

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Her: "should we put all his presents in the Father Christmas sack?"

Me: "yes, fine with me."

Her: "the rustling might wake him."

Me: "he's a heavy sleeper, and we'll make sure we're quiet."

Her: "but what if he wakes?" 

Me: "look, I don't mind. Do what you think is best."

Her: "what do you think we should do?"

bye.gif

Kate and Gerry McCanne over here.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Why whenever they're going out do they shout from upstairs and expect you to drop what you're doing to find things for them? "Where's my boots?" "Where's my black bag?" "Have you seen my car keys?" "Where's everything that ever existed?" Rush around rush around you've been sat down for an hour watching Harry Potter 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why whenever they're going out do they shout from upstairs and expect you to drop what you're doing to find things for them? "Where's my boots?" "Where's my black bag?" "Have you seen my car keys?" "Where's everything that ever existed?" Rush around rush around you've been sat down for an hour watching Harry Potter 

You should have used the ‘accio’ spell

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

In Langkawi, Malaysia and then Koh Samui, Thailand (definitely not a humble brag) and Mrs Rem has decided she doesn't like sleeping in an air conditioned room. It's 30c at night with 80% humidity. We are here until 10th Jan. 

I take it, 'you go and sleep outside then' didn't go down too well?