You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marko Grujic

Ne Moe Imya

“I was thinking about my progress in my next period and decided it was good for me to come here and try to be the best I can," Grujic told the club's website.

“I want to play in front of one of the loudest set of fans in Europe at Anfield. "

Houston, we've got a problem. Unless we draw Dortmund in Europe next season then he's got a chance.

The nerve of him. Sarcastic cunt.

We've signed so many promising youngsters from abroad over the years and not many have made the grade. I can't think of many who became regular first teamers. Unless they've been really expensive, like Can and Coutinho, the £5Mish or less youngsters seem to disappear without trace. Even £20M man Markovic has been sent away. Would rather just save the cash and buy proven quality who can help us now, rather than down the line. 

His lean is too assured for my liking.

thumb_14582_default_news_size_5.jpeg

It's the lean of some young ponce who thinks he's going to shag your teenage daughter in your own house and drink your beer while he's at it.

I neither have a daughter, nor any beer, nor anyone who wants to visit my house, but I'm still annoyed about it so let's loan the cunt to Bordeaux and get this farce wrapped up while we still can.

• Upvote 6

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO757FMZAGSdLFX8HS0LLVA/search?query=Zvezda

Loads of full Red Star games on that channel. Much better than watching youtube compilations where even I would look decent.

Watched a couple of his performances so far. From what I've seen the Pogba-Yaya style of play comparisons are fairly accurate. He's very good on the ball, nice vision and passing range, can dribble even though he's not the fastest and wins quite a few aerial duels as you would expect for someone of his height. Main weakness is that he lacks mobility off the ball, seems particularly poor at tracking back. For that reason, I would prefer to see him play as an attacking midfielder until Jurgen can fix his work rate.

Overall, well impressed with what I've seen even though the standard of play in the league doesn't look very high. Strikes me as a player who could potentially dominate games with his ability and size in the future, even though it's probably too early for that.

• Upvote 1

It's the lean of some young ponce who thinks he's going to shag your teenage daughter in your own house and drink your beer while he's at it.

I neither have a daughter, nor any beer, nor anyone who wants to visit my house, but I'm still annoyed about it so let's loan the cunt to Bordeaux and get this farce wrapped up while we still can.

This was a cry for help.

We must all try and visit Dr Nowt. Take beer.

But maybe leave your daughters at home

Too late, he's Angry of Tuebrook for a very good reason. An empty fridge will do that to a man.

• Upvote 1