You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

I hope a seagull does a massive squirty shite all over his immaculately couiferred hairdo just as he’s stepping out of his car in front of a gang of boss judys. As it goes into his eyes he staggers headfirst into a vat of toxic acid waste.

Emre hauls himself out by his finger tips. Skin hanging off him in flaps. Who’s waiting? Purple Aki with a double ended dildo who bums him to death. His screams resonating in a Turin shithouse.....

I hope half his biscuit falls into his tea when he dunks it in the cup. That'll teach him.

I hope the other half lands on the floor to complete his biscuitery.

He should be

I fully believe it was all but signed last summer

I agree. He came back from the Confederation Cup with his contract here almost signed and many people saying he had actually signed then Juve were linked and tried to buy him on the cheap and he hasn’t looked close to signing a new deal here since.

Rumour is that during his extensive layoff he has been taking recuperative dance lessons. Can can can can.

After teaching Emre, the instructor asked him if his brother was proficient in the art of the dance too.

He said: Can can can can, can Can can can?

Hope he asks for water at a restaurant, assuming it will be tap water, but the waiter brings down and opens a £4 bottle of Evian before he can say anything, leaving him with the dilemma of whether to say something or not.

That’s a good one!