You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aaron Ramsey Vs Jordan Henderson: Who would you prefer to have on your team?

WhiskeyJar

Who would rather have on your team?   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Aaron Ramsey Vs Jordan Henderson

Whats the problem then, him getting on the end of a ball against Arsenal no one else could be close to but being denied a goal by a whistle happy ref?

If Rodgers had signed him you'd probably slag him off. I know I'm being cynical here but it's how your posting history stacks up for me.

Haven't seen the game yet but saw his ball to Suarez and it was a good one.

• Upvote 1

If Rodgers had signed him you'd probably slag him off. I know I'm being cynical here but it's how your posting history stacks up for me.

Haven't seen the game yet but saw his ball to Suarez and it was a good one.

I'm happy to stick up for all our good players and give criticism to the not so good ones,I'm simple that way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He was really good today.

Whats the problem then, him getting on the end of a ball against Arsenal no one else could be close to but being denied a goal by a whistle happy ref?

But haven you not learned? we should be winning even against the ref... apparently.

Against Southampton we were denied a clear penalty, but that's ok according to some.

Whats the problem then, him getting on the end of a ball against Arsenal no one else could be close to but being denied a goal by a whistle happy ref?

He doesnt use it well enough when he hasnt got time. he lacks conviction. The chance in the first ten minutes last week is a prime example. 

He was really good today.

But haven you not learned? we should be winning even against the ref... apparently.

Against Southampton we were denied a clear penalty, but that's ok according to some.

hey nightcat

do you still think the owners and Rodgers are cunts this year or have you shut up because we're doing quite well?

You fucking whopper. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hey nightcat

do you still think the owners and Rodgers are cunts this year or have you shut up because we're doing quite well?

You fucking whopper. 

No instead of blind faith, I prefer to criticise when I think it's necessary and fair.

Do you still want to suck my cock badly?

He doesnt use it well enough when he hasnt got time. he lacks conviction. The chance in the first ten minutes last week is a prime example. 

I thought that was an example of how good Henderson is at pressing and the energy and speed he has more than anything else.

If he had scored it would have been a contender to goal of the season no matter how he finished.

He should have had someone to pass the ball to but unsuprisingly the other players could not keep up with him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great performance by Henderson, good closing down and passing for both Suarez goals.

Showed very well yesterday, although against weak opposition and in a more conventional system. Needs to kick on from here and start showing more composure in front of goal, though too his credit he is getting into scoring positions. Also needs to make an impact in the big games but has time on his side for further improvement.