You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aaron Ramsey Vs Jordan Henderson: Who would you prefer to have on your team?

WhiskeyJar

Who would rather have on your team?   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Aaron Ramsey Vs Jordan Henderson

Why?  Henderson has improved massively, but the answer is far from conclusive.  Right now the answer is Henderson, but what if Ramsey gets fit?

Ramsey getting fit just to get injured again is like night following day.  Unfortunately for the lad, he looks stuck in a horrible injury cycle.  The sort of shit that fucked with Fabio Aurelio, Jamie Redknapp and Daniel Agger.  I thought Ramsey looked a cracking player at one stage, but I can't remember when that was, he's been out so often.

Ramsey is the better player when fit and actually playing well. But he's always injured and has had only one great season whereas Hendo suffers hardly any injuries and has been playing consistently well for a few seasons now and he's getting better and better.

Stu, you wouldn't dismiss the ability of a player for us if they'd had as few chances as Salah did for Chelsea.

Probably fair.

Not sure that short term good form in Serie A is a great indicator of a player being boss though, and especially not that it'll translate over in the Premier League.

While I still think Henderson lacks some of the awareness, positioning and vision to be a 1st choice CM for one of the top club in the league, his incredible fitness, stamina and desire makes him almost undroppable in our high-pressing system.

Credit to the lad for the work he has put in over the last couple of years, I had nearly written him off after that 1st season of his. I still have some reservations to him being an influence in European (or international - no concern to me/us though) games, but it fees like a long time since I wanted him dropped from the 1st team...

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

You are such hypocritical cunts.

You go on and on about Sturridge's fitness and how we should sell him and spank the cash on yet more average shite.

Then you come here and say you'd rather have an injury prone Arsenal player over Iron Hendo.

I'd rather have Henderson, who, in my opinion, is a better player. He was sublime when he played behind Sturridge, Sterling and Suarez. He obviously struggles alongside the utter shite Bredgilla Rodgieshit has filled Melwood with. Milner and Henderson are good.

• Upvote 1

You go on and on about Sturridge's fitness and how we should sell him and spank the cash on yet more average shite.

Then you come here and say you'd rather have an injury prone Arsenal player over Iron Hendo.

I'd rather have Henderson, who, in my opinion, is a better player. He was sublime when he played behind Sturridge, Sterling and Suarez. He obviously struggles alongside the utter shite Bredgilla Rodgieshit has filled Melwood with. Milner and Henderson are good.

I'd rather have Sturridge than Jordan Rhodes you hysterical midlands twat

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell. Ramsey had his ankle snapped, Sturridge suffered a stiff breeze rustling through his hair. Ramsey's scoring record is close to 1 in 3 for Arsenal. Henderson's is about 1 in 33 for us.

Fucking hell. Ramsey had his ankle snapped, Sturridge suffered a stiff breeze rustling through his hair. Ramsey's scoring record is close to 1 in 3 for Arsenal. Henderson's is about 1 in 33 for us.

1 in 3? Fucking SHITE.

Did you research Ramsey or Gerrard?

Ramsey has scored 27 goals in 178 premier League appearances for Arsenal. This season has scored 5 goals in 29 appearances in all competitions. Hardly a goal scoring midfielder.

Henderson's goal scoring record is similar. Henderson is more athletic and played almost the same amount of games for us in 4 seasons, that Ramsey played for Arsenal in 8.