You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gimp XI

Redder Lurtz

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

3 Stacks is the born leader of this XI. What a find.

I'm still hanging around the fringes of the squad but may have pushed myself into contention with my form this season.

Funnneeeee 's had a quiet season by his standards but the "Called Zidane at Cannes" thread showcased his outstanding attributes.

• Upvote 1

3 Stacks is the born leader of this XI. What a find.

I'm still hanging around the fringes of the squad but may have pushed myself into contention with my form this season.

Funnneeeee 's had a quiet season by his standards but the "Called Zidane at Cannes" thread showcased his outstanding attributes.

Truly honoured, Hades but I'm nowhere near the likes of jimmycase and yourself. Love your scorching hot takes on topics such as capitalism, doctors, police officers and communism. You're truly one of one.

• Downvote 2

Truly honoured, Hades but I'm nowhere near the likes of jimmycase and yourself. Love your scorching hot takes on topics such as capitalism, doctors, police officers and communism. You're truly one of one.

I dont have your passion, chief. You're Tony Montana "say hello to my little friend" level of irascible.

I dont have your passion, chief. You're Tony Montana "say hello to my little friend" level of irascible.

Au contraire, friend. Only one of us has ever wished death and disability on a fellow forumite because of the strength of his convictions, and it isn't me. Your passion is second to none.

Au contraire, friend. Only one of us has ever wished death and disability on a fellow forumite because of the strength of his convictions, and it isn't me. Your passion is second to none.

Nice spin. Thought you were supposed to be intelligent?
  • Upvote 1

Nice spin. Thought you were supposed to be intelligent?

Am I wrong? Should I pull out all the disgusting things you constantly spew at rico simply because you disagree with his political views? I mean, you're like a rabid mongoose and he's the cobra. You're absolutely brutal.

Don't really get the part about my intelligence either. It's a bit irrelevant. I don't think I've ever claimed to anyone on here that I am intelligent. I guess I just seem that way to you since you brought it up. I am quite flattered.

Anyways Hades, I find you to be an entertaining poster and a unique personality, but I do think you're a bit deranged.

Am I wrong? Should I pull out all the disgusting things you constantly spew at rico simply because you disagree with his political views? I mean, you're like a rabid mongoose and he's the cobra. You're absolutely brutal.

Don't really get the part about my intelligence either. It's a bit irrelevant. I don't think I've ever claimed to anyone on here that I am intelligent. I guess I just seem that way to you since you brought it up. I am quite flattered.

Anyways Hades, I find you to be an entertaining poster and a unique personality, but I do think you're a bit deranged.

This part is the spin. He condones driving the weakest and the poorest in society to be driven to suicide. He and his fellow Tory voters are actually killing people yet you have more of a problem with someone merely wishing these things on them.