You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

All he ever wanted was personal glory, and to play for England. That goal against Argentina was maybe was what set it all off, or maybe not. All we ever were to him, was a pedestal for his ego, a means to an end. He never cared for us or the colour of the shirt he wore, whatever colour it may have been. Even if he'd joined his boyhood team, the bitters, that's all they would have been to him, too.

He is a cold, soulless, heartless person, whose only priority is himself and his own personal glory. And whatever he has to do for that, he cares not.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what would be absolutely poetic: if he had his usual injury-plagued season and we went on to win the league, thereby once again repaying his poor treatment of the club as we did in 2005 by denying him the big trophy he craves. I was never anti-Owen until he came out with all that shit he's been dripping round the press over the last fortnight. I didn't even really begrudge him joining The Mancs when the alternative was Hull. However, he should have kept his England-obsessed mouth shut. Fuck him, the little tit. I hope his career disintegrates completely into obscurity. North Queensland reserves is where he belongs, cleaning Robbie Fowler's boots.

He'll never be loved by any fans of any team he's ever played for.

We hate him, the Mancs will hate him when he leaves, Newcastle hate him, Real fans don't give a fuck about him.

He'll be gutted one day when he realises after playing for 15 years at a high level, no one even likes him.

Theres no comparisson to what Owen done, the nearest thing would be if Beckham was to join us.

But even then he'd have to basically say he didn't give a fuck about his old club as well as tell everyone how he'd revel in scoring against them. The thing is, I honestly don't think Beckham would do it; he's got more class than that and he genuinely loved/loves The Mancs in a way Owen never did us.

But even then he'd have to basically say he didn't give a fuck about his old club as well as tell everyone how he'd revel in scoring against them. The thing is, I honestly don't think Beckham would do it; he's got more class than that and he genuinely loved/loves The Mancs in a way Owen never did us.

Exactly, Owen is just a cunt.

Theres no comparisson to what Owen done, the nearest thing would be if Beckham was to join us.

Paddy....sorry mate...I don't mean to make a comparison. I agree that there is no comparison between them I can also understand that people were angry. I just don't give a crap about him and I think that he should just have been ignored. If he wants to be a pillock, thats his choice. not telling anyone else how to act, I just think its a bit small time to be so focused on the little git. We should focus on what is right with our club and not what is bad with others clubs. Some of our fans are more bitter than the bitters

We should have ignored him completely. Booing is small time. To be honest I have no feeling for him, but I don't hate him. He scored a lot of goals and was a hero when he played for us, even though some are selectively revisiting history now.

Owen had three choices: Hull, Bolton, or the scum. An insider has said he was trying to get a move back to us but Rafa was not interested. What would you have done in that position, chosen Hull to keep Liverpool fans happy? The same fans who booed you when you returned with Newcastle? Anyone else in his position would have done the same. We don't have to clap him like other returning legends, and by joining them he has removed the possibility of being remembered as such, but booing anyone is not the mark of the worlds best supporters.

We hate him, the Mancs will hate him when he leaves, Newcastle hate him, Real fans don't give a fuck about him.

He'll be gutted one day when he realises after playing for 15 years at a high level, no one even likes him.

He'll be the new Lawrenson.

- I didn't like the way Owen left our club.

- I didn't like the fact he went to Newcastle when it appeared he might have had a chance to join us again.

- I didn't like fact he joined Man U.

However I still didn't agree with the booing, after what he did for this club.

And he deserved everything he got on Sunday....... I hope he pulls his hamstrings never to return and misses out on the last world cup he will ever have the chance to play in... You just don't do what he's done, end of story!!!

He can take some comfort from Madrid fans though - they won't hate him but then they won't remember him either.

I think that is why he is doing his best to pander to the mancs. It is his last chance to become liked by fans of any club he has played for. the mancs will never take him as their own. Scoring against City was a good start, but he would have to do amazing things to be taken in by them. As Mrs RiS put it when she first saw him in a United shirt "That's just fucking wrong".

I think that is why he is doing his best to pander to the mancs. It is his last chance to become liked by fans of any club he has played for. the mancs will never take him as their own. Scoring against City was a good start, but he would have to do amazing things to be taken in by them. As Mrs RiS put it when she first saw him in a United shirt "That's just fucking wrong".

Wait till he gets injured for a few weeks and then comes back only to be totally selfish and misses shit load of chances.

Best scenario would be for him to get injured in January, come back in March. He will have to be very selfish to get into the world cup squad and knowing Owen, he is pure shite after an injury lay off, he will miss loads of chances.

"Worst team in 20 years" after Sunday's defeat. Just imagine what they will say about him when he misses a few chances and cost them a few points.