You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

At least he is honest, he doesn't pretend to care about Liverpool FC. So let's not care about him either. I've always held my tounge about him after he went from us, but now he's spelled it out so he should expect nothing less from the fans. You can fuck off Owen, but I would still like to thank you for making me able to look at you in a Man U outfit now without thinking there's something wrong with the picture. You fit in perfectly now.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is wrong with the bloke? Sure, he must have taken some shit from Liverpool supporters recently but for fuck sake, don't these thick cunts have advisors or something? How many hundreds of things could he have said which would rile us less and make himself look like a half decent human being? What an absolute prick.

Like others have said, I don't generally wish pain or injury on any players but in his case, I not only hope he breaks his fucking leg at Anfield, but that it's a career finisher as well. He'll fucking remember us then, the little cunt.

At least he is honest.

The amount of agent-driven PR crap interviews given by footballers these days are almost as much as politicians!

See the weekly Observer Said&Done column for instance....

Some of the shit on this thread is way, way over the top, the above post being an excellent example of over the topness. The little cunt is beginning to really get on my nerves with the constant shit he keeps spouting, but part of me still can't let go of those memories of a young Owen absolutely terrorising defences, of those goals in the final, I grew up watching the slimy little shit, and I don't think I'll ever be able to hate him, I no longer idolise him hell I don't even like him, but hate is too strong a word surely?

I can't believe his lack of judgement. The thing is about his comments - its the ommissions that really lack class and outline his stupidity. For example, he looks for Real Madrid and Newcastle scores but doesn't mention Liverpool!

I guess that thing is if he mentioned that he did look out for Liverpool scores, his own supporters would castigate him. But by not doing so he has further alienated us. Its what he doesn't say directly that is the most damning.

Caluclated and sly at worst. Thick as shit at best. I think the latter to be honest, but either way - a total twat.

One thing Ow*n isn't is thick.. he knows EXACTLY what he's doing and saying.. He is surrounded by too many people at his management company to make a "mistake" like that...

Always had a level of indifference to this little shit.

No more.

I think he knew deep down he'd messed up - ending up at Newcastle. Then Ferguson came along and started telling him he'd played too many games for his age etc. and that was the cause of all his problems - and the desperate little shit loved that - of course it was Liverpool's fault for everything.

So now he starts to talk big.

But you know what Michael - we know the truth. You won't be able to hide from that come Sunday.

You're a traitorous little shit.

He probably didn't want the issue to be raised at all, but if he's asked the question, he can hardly claim to have any real affiliation with us now. Much better from his point of view to talk about moving on and playing like a mercenary - he was going to piss us off whatever he said, so honesty is better than sycophancy.

He probably didn't want the issue to be raised at all, but if he's asked the question, he can hardly claim to have any real affiliation with us now. Much better from his point of view to talk about moving on and playing like a mercenary - he was going to piss us off whatever he said, so honesty is better than sycophancy.

Really? What you think he couldn't have said something nice about Liverpool or the fans in the same sentence when he mentions Real and Newcastle.. It's not as if he's going to be a Utd legend, I'd be surprised if he's still there next season or the season after. He was a stop gap as they were desperate as all the players they went for turned them down for Real.

He's a cunt, let's not try and make excuses for him.

you twist your left knee in

your right knee out

you're hardly ever playing cos you're always fucking out

you do the michael owen and you be a cunt

cos that's what it's all about

Ooh you snidey little shitbag

knees broke, backs fucked ha ha ha!

I tried not to read this thread i really did when he signed for them it just confirmed the person i thought he was when he left for madrid and then went to newcastle. He's a horrible little turd who has no class and no respect for the club and fans who made him. He gets everythin he deserves on sunday. The ultimate insult would be gettin snubbed by carragher and gerrard. I hope they grant my wish.

I tried not to read this thread i really did when he signed for them it just confirmed the person i thought he was when he left for madrid and then went to newcastle. He's a horrible little turd who has no class and no respect for the club and fans who made him. He gets everythin he deserves on sunday. The ultimate insult would be gettin snubbed by carragher and gerrard. I hope they grant my wish.

Sadly, I expect it will be hugs and high 5s for the little shitrat all round.