You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well done Michael. Your career is back on track now isn't it? If someone had told you, when you were the golden boy of the Kop, that one day you would be warming the Man Utd bench with Gary Neville would you really have said "Yes, thats the life for me". So much for your England career. No one wants you, Michael. No one loves you anymore. You play for a team, whose fans would rather you weren't there, for a manager who would rather you weren't there. Capello wont pick you for the World Cup on the strength of a few sub appearances before May. You have fucked your career up for the last time Michael. There is no coming back from this. Gently fade into the mist now, Michael. Crawl into the grave you have dug for yourself. Feel the dirt fall softly over your body as it collapses under the rain. Will you drown first or suffocate? Will anyone be left who still cares? Will you be missed, Michael? Do Ingerlund fans still chant your name? Do Liverpool fans chant your name? Do Newcastle fans chant your name? Will Manchester United fans chant your name? When the history of this club is read, in years to come, it will be with a harsh tone that your name is spoken. This club gave you your start Michael. We propelled you onto the world stage, made you a superstar. In return we asked only loyalty. But you were loyal to yourself alone. And now you are alone. Wrap up warm, Michael. You are out in the cold now.

David N'Gog is a better player than Michael Owen?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Owen is a prize cunt, but just because i'm a red doesn't mean i'll take my bias to ridiculous lengths.

Absolute nonsense.

What would you think that the answer would be if we suggested a swap between Ngog and Owen to Ferguson?

Over the career there's of course no comparison.

David N'Gog is a better player than Michael Owen?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Owen is a prize cunt, but just because i'm a red doesn't mean i'll take my bias to ridiculous lengths.

Absolute nonsense.

Is Owen better than Wellbeck and Mame Diouf, who he has now fallen behind at the scum?

This is hilarious! I think i'll duck out of this discussion now because it's absolutely pointless. If you actually believe that Danny Wellbeck, Mame Diouf (who the fuck is he?) and David N'Gog are better than Michael Owen, then... well I don't really know what to say!

Maybe the little rat is on the combined salary of Ngog, Wellbeck and Mame Diouf and Macheda. This is an obvious reason in the financial driven markets of football why other players are better value at the moment. Throw in Owens best days of his career are behind him and it's seems good enough reason to throw him out with the rubbish to me.

I just have regret - Was it really worth sitting on the United bench for 1 season and in the process destroy any kind of affinity he had with the Liverpool fans - if he had rejected the vices of Man United and went to Hull/Stoke he may have been forgiven over time as his contribution to Liverpool over largely difficult times deserves recognition.