You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

For once, I simply celebrated. No hesitation at all. It was only when I heard the fans give out a second cheer that I realised there’s been a check so I’m glad the coverage didn’t let it be known. 

Wish i could, but the derby finished me off.

It is shite, but it is how they have made me feel with their over analysing things to the nth degree to rule goals out.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

Their attitude is lets find something wrong rather than lets fix mistakes....

Until that changes the shite we are seeing week in week out that is ruining game will continue.

A last minute winner in a top of table clash and instead of celebrating and feeling happy all i felt was apprehension about it possibly being chalked off and the anger would feel if it was.....and what makes that even worse is i had no reason to think it could be chalked off, just become used to being stung so now its a defence mechanism - and it has killed off the best part of watching football.

Yeah it's shyte and completely ruins the goalgasm. 

5 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

For once, I simply celebrated. No hesitation at all. It was only when I heard the fans give out a second cheer that I realised there’s been a check so I’m glad the coverage didn’t let it be known. 

I celebrated both goals tonight wildly tonight. A throwback to a bygone era. 

• Upvote 2

Incredible victory, I watched it in a pub, my first game in one in 9 months, and the place went crazy in the end.

I also can't believe people are getting wound up by Mourinho's interview. It's hilarious, a bitter old narcissist slowly realise his best days are before him and he has one last chance at hogging the limelight. He's like a 1940s Hollywood starlet about to hurdle towards a Xanex overdose.

• Upvote 3

I celebrated that goal so much I didn’t even realise there’d been a VAR check until now. I ran out the living room screaming and couldn’t watch the last 2 minutes. I’m so glad. What the fuck are they playing at? It’s really shit that VAR has taken that unbridled joy out of goal celebrations. Not tonight though. I couldn’t help it! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats all he's tried to do. The media will run with him tomorrow. We absolutely dominated them bar a 10 minute spell and one breakaway goal. 

And every time he tries the mind games he will be met by a huge German grin, full of enthusiasm and joy. Just like at full time 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/spurs-v-liverpool-16-dec-20-00.38681/page-110

giphy.gif

Some pearlers:

One trick pony. Fuckin shit tactics

Who the fuck was marking that cunt

Title challengers with 23% possession - LMFAO

I went through about 10 pages after the goal and I only found one bellend claiming that Dier had been fouled. If there was enough to justify a two-minute VAR review, you'd expect a bit of an outcry from the losers.

6 hours ago, skaro said:

How is it that such "off-side" goals are normally examined with the wiry complexity of a Von Trapp family puppet show - and yet this very very tight call (that actually looked off to the naked eye) was complete in about 12 seconds?

Fucking.  Joke.

Nice one.

As was the match. Best team won, obviously.

The tackle by Lo Celso on Robertson was a deliberate attempt to injure. I think it might linger in a few minds.

Fuck Mourinho, the eye-gouging POS.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Same, and it was brilliant!