You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Guest Pistonbroke

Before Paul responds, I don't know any teachers who do either of those things. Do you, or is it another one of those 'I heard' opinions?

Yep, my missus is a teacher in speech therapy and hasn't said those things ever. 

Calibri.

It's a shit font, so why does MS Word have it as a default.  And while I'm at it, what kind of geekcunt decided that the default line spacing would be 1.5 and that they'd also throw in an extra space between lines, unless you unselected it.

• Upvote 3

Before Paul responds, I don't know any teachers who do either of those things. Do you, or is it another one of those 'I heard' opinions?

Well, yes, otherwise I wouldn't have said it would I?

2 in particular who are (wait for it) PE teachers in a private school.

My daughter has started watching those American high school "comedies" on the Disney channel. Virtually every actor in each show needs their fucking heads kicked in due to smugness and shit acting. All the cool kids have access to loads of money, clothes and cars.

I hope they make a comedy about lonely alienated Asian school kids who have unlimited access to automatic weapons. Imagine the canned laughter in that.

• Upvote 7

My daughter has started watching those American high school "comedies" on the Disney channel. Virtually every actor in each show needs their fucking heads kicked in due to smugness and shit acting. All the cool kids have access to loads of money, clothes and cars.

I hope they make a comedy about lonely alienated Asian school kids who have unlimited access to automatic weapons. Imagine the canned laughter in that.

most adult US comedies are exactly the same.  

Motion sensored lighting in toilets.

I've the bladder of a camel, I'm also not a fucking OAP so don't piss for 30 seconds every 2 hours. So when I do and I'm stood there I don't want the lights to all go off after a fucking minute.

How can I shoot the urinal deodoriser blocks in the dark?

Guest Pistonbroke

This was the middle of the day.

I left them in there last night mate. I went to put some more in to get them cold quick and spent 30 minutes cleaning the fucking mess up. 

Talking of mums. Had the misfortune to be in London yesterday and as if that is bad enough, with my mum.

Sat on the packed tube train opposite my mum and the announcer thing says "this is an all stations train to stratford" to which my mum says loudly "oooh..... i hope its not Stratford upn Avon"

Fuckin hell woman, dont talk to me on the train!

The best thing about the tube is when they announce the train is going to Cockfosters ( I can't remember which line that is) . I always snigger to myself.

Road cyclists thinking they're in a fucking pelaton or something, riding two, three or even four abreast. Are you fucking trying to be run over you daft cunts? Get in single file you wankers.

Only thing worse is drivers who are shit at over taking them.

Cunts who leave about 5ft gap, swerve out into the next lane and dart out, making no sense of where they will go next.

Actually ban every cunt in the road except me, everyone else is a fucking cunt

• Upvote 1

Shit cunt newspaper suppliers

I stick my bacon under the grill,  make a brew and head to the shop (next door) to pick up my Sunday paper.  Get hold of it and think 'this feels a bit thin', check and sure enough it's missing two magazines and the motoring section. So I have to go back home, take the bacon out from under the grill, get some shoes on, get in the car and drive to the garage near me to get one, after telling the bloke in the shop that I'm fucked if I'm paying for half a paper.  Get to the garage, pick up a paper.  Think 'this feels a bit thin', check and discover that although it has the magazines it's missing the homes, travel, business and sport section.

Both of them get their papers from the same supplier.  Previously I've had the magazines from a completely different paper inside mine instead of the ones for my paper, the magazines for a completely different paper as well as the ones for my paper and on one particularly memorable occasion, half the Sunday Times, half of the Observer and the magazines from the fucking Sunday Telegraph inside it.

So I now have no Sunday paper and the address and phonenumber of the supplier, courtesty of the bloke in the shop next door.  The trouble with cunts like these is that they are insulaed from direct feedback from the people whose Sundays they fuck up with their incompetence, since most people just bollock the shop owner who has nothing to do with it.  Tomorrow, that situation is going to change and not in their favour.

This should possibly be in the 'having a rant' thread.  Useless cunts.

• Upvote 2

People in supermarkets who block access to the shelves by having trollies right next to them when taking 47 minutes choosing between two different sized tins of beans.

Firstly, GET A FUCKING MOVE ON AND PICK A TIN YOU CUNT!

Secondly, you are stopping anyone who is able to make a quick decision on beans from getting to them. MOVE YOUR FAT ARSE AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING TROLLEY FULL OF CAT FOOD AND SPAM OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!

People in supermarkets who block access to the shelves by having trollies right next to them when taking 47 minutes choosing between two different sized tins of beans.

Firstly, GET A FUCKING MOVE ON AND PICK A TIN YOU CUNT!

Secondly, you are stopping anyone who is able to make a quick decision on beans from getting to them. MOVE YOUR FAT ARSE AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING TROLLEY FULL OF CAT FOOD AND SPAM OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!

Not just a cat. I am a SPAMS cat.

EDIT: Really belongs in that other thread.

EDIT 2: Doesn't belong in ANY thread.

Guest Pistonbroke

Has a dentist appointment for professional teeth cleaning this morning, 80 bucks lighter. Whilst they were doing it one of my old fillings came away! So ended up having a new filling. I hate the period when the numbness of the injections is wearing off and you look like a spastic whilst drinking your tea.