You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Songs you really shouldn't like but do

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then, I'll start with Prince's Raspeberry Beret and Roachford's Cuddly Toy.

Hardly cool and I've been ripped by good mates for rating these tunes. I love those 2 tunes though.

i can't dance by genesis

I feel dirty having typed that

Can some cunt please name something I would have fucking heard of please? Apart from Beegees which I am striking from the record

You've never heard of Prince? And I agree, Raspberry Beret is ace. I feel no shame whatsoever though, as you simply shouldn't be friends with anyone who disrespects him..

You've never heard of Prince? And I agree, Raspberry Beret is ace. I feel no shame whatsoever though, as you simply shouldn't be friends with anyone who disrespects him..

Alright I've heard of prince but no songs aboot berets. I'm sure we've had this thread before, I'll try and find it in the archives

Sugababes - New Year

The Beautiful South - Let Love Speak Up Itself

Robbie Williams - Lazy Days

Nick Heyward - The World

Natalie Imbruglia - Wrong Impression

Madasun - Don't you worry

Del Amitri - Move Away Jimmy Blue

Avril Lavigne - I'm With You

Guest TK-421

Avril Lavigne - Complicated

Atomic Kitten - Tide is High

Elizabeth Daly - Shake it Up (GTA3, Scarface)

Taylor Dayne - Tell it to my Heart

Absolutely nothing wrong with loving a tune by Prince (or Maneater or Stayin' Alive, either for that matter).

Cheers, I Knew the Bee Gees were cool.

I have got 12inch version of Dead or Alives, You Spin Me Right Round and I hang my head in shame.

Guest TK-421
Cheers, I Knew the Bee Gees were cool.

I have got 12inch version of Dead or Alives, You Spin Me Right Round and I hang my head in shame.

Nothing wrong with that - first LP I bought was Youthquake.

If you haven't already check out cover of You Spin Me by US band Dope. Its dope.

<shameful admission>

I quite like most things by the Pet Shop Boys.

</end shameful admission>

Mrs.Meat never fails to rip me mercilessly about this whenever a musical discussion takes place.

"You've got shit taste! You like the Pet Shop Boys.".

It's a killer line.. :sniff: