You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Brother-in-law's girlfriend's parents had a massive row last night. She got heartily sick of his bleating about Everton's loss (I'm thinking he's more upset that Liverpool won) and she stayed in theirs for the night. No harm done, this isn't an 'Everton wives...' situation, but they're all here today and we've been warned not to mention football. Absolutely pathetic.

Tell them that grounds never getting built.

P.s Wouldn’t your brother in laws girlfriends parents be your mum and dad?

My dad's a red. I presumed my grandad was as well (he died when my dad was 9) and was bombed out of Bootle during the war. only found out that he was a blue recently. my uncle tommy my dad's oldest brother decided support Liverpool as a wind up and started taking his younger brothers the match on his motorbike even though we were in the 2nd division when my dad started supporting us.

No really anti blue thing in this story like

• Upvote 2

Seen this before on Faceaids

F**k off you fat headed corrupt parasite anti-football bore merchant!!! 3 defensive midfielders at a bottom 3 side with our own confidence raised is piss poor management. No one wanted you fat Sam, but well always back the team, and I just hope we don't have you in charge too long.

But as long as we beat the redshite next week it doesn't matter.

Fickle arent we

Meanwhile i dare say "the redshite" won't even take the game seriously.
  • Downvote 1