You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Clive Thomas has a lot to answer for…..ifithadnt’avebinforhatdecision

tommytowne

tommytowne

Player Valuation: £70m
Clive Thomas destroyed my childhood. Outrageous.
Mine too, and although we didn't realise it at the time, his decision was directly responsible for springboarding the RS into their golden period of late seventies and the eighties.

Unbelievable, stupid twats

• Upvote 1

The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]

• Its hard not to think he game is corrupt

Posted by DTinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on February 26, 2022, 9:50 pm

Clive Thomas, Hansen at Wembley, Collina etc all were hard to take BUT tonight has taken it to another level.

This was Chris Kavanagh sitting looking at the same screen as me.... and yet he did not see the hand ball ?

Nothing will happen, nothing wiil change

6 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Clive Thomas has a lot to answer for…..ifithadnt’avebinforhatdecision

tommytowne

tommytowne

Player Valuation: £70m
Clive Thomas destroyed my childhood. Outrageous.
Mine too, and although we didn't realise it at the time, his decision was directly responsible for springboarding the RS into their golden period of late seventies and the eighties.

A season after we'd won the League and UEFA Cup, that decision helped us towards a final that we lost.

They are irredeemably weird.

44 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:
The People's Forum

Clive Thomas, Hansen at Wembley, Collina etc all were hard to take BUT tonight has taken it to another level.

This was Chris Kavanagh sitting looking at the same screen as me.... and yet he did not see the hand ball ?

In fairness he has a point about tonight. One of the strangest decisions I have ever seen

• Upvote 1

Hang on , 1 Liverpool fan puts YNWA in a tweet replying to a Ukrainian and it’s “Kopites making it all about them as usual” yet they make their ground look like a Ukraine home game, play “he ain’t heavy” and have the players walk out draped in Ukraine flags and that’s classy from the

blues …… the hypocrisy with them knows no boundaries. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hang on , 1 Liverpool fan puts YNWA in a tweet replying to a Ukrainian and it’s “Kopites making it all about them as usual” yet they make their ground look like a Ukraine home game, play “he ain’t heavy” and have the players walk out draped in Ukraine flags and that’s classy from the

They are beyond parody now.

Can't wait until the turd they are is flushed.

6 hours ago, DalyanPete said:
The People's Forum

If there is any corruption, it's got fuck all to do with keeping Everton down, more like keeping city on top. They're just the schmucks that happened to be playing against the oil cheats. An irrelevance. 

That was a stonewall penalty, by the way. Think about some of the decisions that have been given against us by VAR. If that had been against us, it would have been given.

2 hours ago, General Dryness said:

If there is any corruption, it's got fuck all to do with keeping Everton down, more like keeping city on top. They're just the schmucks that happened to be playing against the oil cheats. An irrelevance. 

That was a stonewall penalty, by the way. Think about some of the decisions that have been given against us by VAR. If that had been against us, it would have been given.

I remember my Grandad telling me that Dixie Dean did a handball once that led to them getting a throw in and he'd never forgotten it.

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

For years, all of them were giddy about 'Uncle Uzzy's' dirty money and what shiny new players it would buy them.

I'm sure most won't see the hypocrisy of yesterday's pre-match display but will opt to smell themselves instead.

• Like 1

I couldn't resist responding to Guardian comments praising the "support" offered by Everton and City yesterday:

The support of one side controlled by "Russian" oligarchs and the other owned by those who abstain when given an opportunity to condemn Russian aggression. It warms the heart.

Inevitable Evertonian response:

Or one side who's owned by a British-Iranian and has eff all to do with Russia??

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Em City said:

For years, all of them were giddy about 'Uncle Uzzy's' dirty money and what shiny new players it would buy them.

I'm sure most won't see the hypocrisy of yesterday's pre-match display but will opt to smell themselves instead.

One bitter on my Facebook said about 4 years ago "If you think I'm going to get excited about Usmanov pumping his dodgy ill gotten gains into Everton to buy us tons of new players, then you're absolutely right"

All week he's been going on about the Russians invading Ukraine. 

• Upvote 2