You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) 10/3/19

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

He’ll be in our team next season.  He’s a great player. 

Not Barcas? 

Funny when people wank off players who show up once in a blue moon but moan about those who do play well regularly but don't turn it on every single week. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

We are playing much better football than City. I think.

Definitely, the media are making a big deal of our recent poor form, but city have been shite too, they've just been fortunate enough to scrape 1-0s or having blatant offside goals awarded. 

They are leggy, injured, and tired. Only a matter of time before they drop points and start complaining that our jollies to Dubai and Marbella are giving us an unfair advantage. 

Made up with the win today.

First goal to go behind was a joke, but we kept at them and got ourselves ahead - been two or three times this season we have done that and it is good to see.

Have to give Lallana credit he was bright and helped us move ball quicker than we have of late.

18 minutes ago, an tha said:

Made up with the win today.

First goal to go behind was a joke, but we kept at them and got ourselves ahead - been two or three times this season we have done that and it is good to see.

Have to give Lallana credit he was bright and helped us move ball quicker than we have of late.

That’s what he does when he’s fit.  

34 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Definitely, the media are making a big deal of our recent poor form, but city have been shite too, they've just been fortunate enough to scrape 1-0s or having blatant offside goals awarded. 

They are leggy, injured, and tired. Only a matter of time before they drop points and start complaining that our jollies to Dubai and Marbella are giving us an unfair advantage. 

We dropped points away at West Ham, United and in a derby. Three games that are far from easy. The constant narrative about those games is absolutely ridiculous. Yeah 3 points is less than any of us would have liked, but it's three nasty games out of the run in.

Our away games don't give me any great concern. Don't get me wrong they might not be easy but they are easier than the above three. 

Our home games are all very winnable. Spurs and Chelsea are flakey so if we turn up we will win them both. Wolves could be a horribly awkward one to be fair.

City will have a lot of their players back in a few weeks but they have a horrible fixture list coming up in April. I still feel if we do our business we will win this.

• Like 1

I thought Lallana was great today and added that bit of guile in midfield we were hoping Keita or Shaqiri would be providing.  Looked quick too which surprised me as I thought the injuries had taken too much out of him.  

27 minutes ago, aws said:

I thought Lallana was great today and added that bit of guile in midfield we were hoping Keita or Shaqiri would be providing.  Looked quick too which surprised me as I thought the injuries had taken too much out of him.  

He’s like lightning, and he’s bringing the storm with him.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Elite said:

So we should expect a bit of light drizzle in Munich on Wednesday evening?

I amazed that people think he’s a lightweight.  He tackles, blocks, pinches the ball off opponents.  Clearly what we need is a midfielder who runs alongside the opposition and pointing without making a tackle.