You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Firmino Racism Allegations

aRdja

Seems rediculous to me.

Bobby is almost blacker than Holgate.

Holgate is a massive cunt regardless of what was said. Fucking cry-arse could have broken Bobby’s neck or injured a kid in the front row, and he has the fucking neck to pull this shit out.

I really don’t give a fuck about ‘racist’ language on the field, grow up and deal with it in the car park afterwards.

Way too obvious.

Must try harder.

2/10.

• Upvote 1

Seems rediculous to me.

Holgate is a massive cunt regardless of what was said. Fucking cry-arse could have broken Bobby’s neck or injured a kid in the front row, and he has the fucking neck to pull this shit out.

I really don’t give a fuck about ‘racist’ language on the field, grow up and deal with it in the car park afterwards.

Woeful post. We literally heard from our own player, Rhiannon Brewster just last week, how he got so upset from the racist comments he received from fellow players. The club with the support of FA begged for UEFA to take these allegations seriously.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Seems rediculous to me.

Fucking dick. 

Seems rediculous to me.

Brought to you by the author of such classics as ‘Rape? She Was Gagging For It’, ‘Man Up, Ya Poof’, and the Britain First best seller, ‘Baking With Hitler’ we bring you the controversial new book, ‘Grow Up, Darkies’. Available on all good torrent websites.
  • Upvote 3

Seems rediculous to me.

Worried about Drunk Sho'nuff stealing your thunder?
  • Upvote 1

If the accusations are false Holgate should receive retrospective action on two charges 1. endangering a player and 2. bringing the game into disrepute by fabricating a serious allegation.

3. He could have also genuinely misheard him and in that case, all parties should put out a statement and that’s the end of it.

I’m reserving judgement until all the facts come out. Horrible situation to be in again.

Madley was right in between them and heard nothing. This is a non-starter.

Surely that depends on if Holgate persists with the allegation, even if the referee says it didn't happen it's one man's word against the other and would need to be investigated.

I doubt the referee will say it didn't happen anyway, at most he'll say he didn't hear it so at the very least this will be investigated.

This honestly might be the stupidest "investigation" I've ever seen.

Isn't it weird that the whole focus of this thing is on the fact that Firmino might have said something racist when the ref is literally standing right in front of the supposed victim and would have heard everything, but the fact that Holgate's assault could have not only injured Firmino but also a bunch of supporters seems totally inconsequential?

Secondly, why does Madley need to be told what happened via an investigation when he was right there to hear what had been said? I mean, unless Madley is deaf, this is total horseshit. 

• Upvote 3