You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

He seems like more of a fit for our system than Gotze, irrespective of the crazy price and if it was a straight choice between the two.

Oddly enough, I'm looking more forward to seeing what Karius might offer.

Im with you on that. Could be the most important signing of them all.

Mignolet was breeding uncertainty.

In the past, when we have signed good keepers its acting as the catalyst for a good run.

Westerveld- replaced the hapless James and we won the treble

Dudek- Brought into replace Westerveld and went on to Champions League glory

Reina- Came in when Dudek lost his way and was solid through a consitant period of Champions league football 

Mignolet- Started  with the penalty save at home to Stoke and was pretty solid in title challenging season

Good keepers tend to translate into a good defence and confidence throughout the team

Big signings since Klopp joined Borussia Dortmund

Cl8Mjm_UsAAX20J.jpg

Bloody hell.

Shouldnt that document be presented in some sort of fraud scandal.

How the hell have we spent that kind of money and be as average as we are

Gotze is the one that tranforms the team.

Sign him and suddenly all other business looks good.

Id be gutted if we didnt get someone in of his ilk to add some creativity.

My trust in Klopp is such, that I refuse to believe he will see Mane as the big signing this summer. I dont mean in terms of fee neccesarily, I just think Klopp has assesed the squad, kept his powder dry in the January window and will know that the improvements that are required and will get them done.

I thought mane was the backup signing for gotze, so now we have him there's no interest in gotze?

Looks like we'll have a very similar squad to last season. It correlates with what I've read previously about FSG being happy with most of the players we've bought over the last few seasons, just not with Rodgers ability to get the most out of them. After all, every member of the recruitment staff have stayed with the club.

What the fuck do they know? Just watching these cowards who play for us everyweek does my head in. 11 jelly fish on the pitch every match. The more we replace the better as far as I'm concerned.

£34m???!!!!!

You come out and tell me there is NOTHING DODGY with this deal. 

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

P.S. Thumbs up for the BIG COCK sign above.

• Upvote 5

Big signings since Klopp joined Borussia Dortmund

Cl8Mjm_UsAAX20J.jpg

Nope...

Nothing to see here, nothing wrong with our signings whatsoever. Everything looks normal, we are run as a charity. Lalalalalalalalalalalaala

Holy shit, it actually worked.

are you surprised?

A couple of things from that table. 

1. How cool that the guy who signed those players is now with us and

2. Apart form the first on that list how loud would the howls of derision have been if we had been linked with those players at the time they signed for Dortmund.