You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m with Stronts. Seven years is fair game. 

I’m declaring that 10 years is the official TLW policy. Anything over a decade is time barred. 

That’s official site policy. I’ve just written it into the constitution. 

So this post from 2013 would be fair game then, I guess.

The worst post-WW2 crime was handing a plot of land to a bunch of people hated so much and kicked out of every country they pulled their bullshit; usury and prejudice, and the UN getting behind the idea of their "home land" in Palestine, killing it's people and establishing their country, arming them and supporting them to build on the bodies of Palestinians with some horse shit about it being their God-given home 3000 years ago.

Glory to the thousands of decent Americans being conned into fighting important wars for Israe- oh sorry, I mean America.

Not a popular opinion, but yeah. That is my opinion.

In b4 anti-semite. Of course I am an anti-semite, a word invented by them to guilt anyone who questions their behaviour. If you want to discuss, just tell me why Jews should have been handed Israel after WW2.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

So this post from 2013 would be fair game then, I guess.

The worst post-WW2 crime was handing a plot of land to a bunch of people hated so much and kicked out of every country they pulled their bullshit; usury and prejudice, and the UN getting behind the idea of their "home land" in Palestine, killing it's people and establishing their country, arming them and supporting them to build on the bodies of Palestinians with some horse shit about it being their God-given home 3000 years ago.

Glory to the thousands of decent Americans being conned into fighting important wars for Israe- oh sorry, I mean America.

Not a popular opinion, but yeah. That is my opinion.

In b4 anti-semite. Of course I am an anti-semite, a word invented by them to guilt anyone who questions their behaviour. If you want to discuss, just tell me why Jews should have been handed Israel after WW2.

Who said that? 

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m declaring that 10 years is where the official TLW line is drawn in the sand. Anything over a decade is time barred. 

Hahahaha get fucked. 

Just now, Nelly-Matip said:

Imagine the uproar if there had just been an antisemitic terrorist attack and in the thread discussing it people were instead posting links about Islamophobia from 8 years ago? 

There’d be all sorts of accusations being chucked about and David Baddiel would be getting started on another book! 

You can read plenty of the terrorist attack/shooting threads and see one soulless husk of a toenail making a tit of himself. Try this thread for starters. 

It's that..... "I'll leave that comment so people can assume who said it...." "Oh I've been pulled up... erm guess who said...." Pure PMQ's gear. 

A bit like the strike thread the other day to Paulie (who was doing a good thing by going to support grown people wanting better pay and working conditions off his own back)  "Erm who is striking, can't be me in the government department?" The chances that SD didn't know about them few strikes is utterly fanciful but... as ever "Look at me me meeeee" 

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Pony Princess hasn't posted in beards. Go on who? Did they type "^like" ? 

My great hope for 2023 is that you learn to use the search function and also to see the obvious implications of things I've written.

It was obviously Zonkoville who wrote ^like about the Pony Princess post. My post wouldn't have made any sense if it had been anyone else.

32 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Imagine the uproar if there had just been an antisemitic terrorist attack and in the thread discussing it people were instead posting links about Islamophobia from 8 years ago?

Yes, who will stop the scourge of people replying to posts in the thread in which they're posted,

Interesting that I liked it so much I repped it... (I didn't) 

Interesting that I liked it so much that I voted for that option in the thread (I didn't). 

Interesting that I would type ^like without anything else. Interesting..

For what it's worth that was an awful post by Pony Princess. 

27 minutes ago, Strontium said:

My great hope for 2023 is that you learn to use the search function and also to see the obvious implications of things I've written.

It was obviously Zonkoville who wrote ^like about the Pony Princess post.

If I could use it as forensically as you ....  a) I'd be a sad fuck and b) You'd be fucked

Oh and it wasn't obvious at all. 

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m declaring that 10 years is where the official TLW line is drawn in the sand. Anything over a decade is time barred. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha get fucked. 

Official site policy, dickhead. It says so there in black and white. 

11 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

@dave u

This is the thread. Forum members don't have any right to call others racist on a whim.

They do when the point is valid and have challenged you on it.  Rather than trying to obfuscate it, hide under the notion of irony or sarcasm and then crying about it and running off to Dave, how about you address it

This pace has always seen a certain element of mob rule, with individuals targetted if they don't fall in line with the prevailing thoughts or ideas.  I see the same righteous mob jump in with their virtual pitchforks, not to address the points but to address the individual, as usual. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

They do when the point is valid and have challenged you on it.  Rather than trying to obfuscate it, hide under the notion of irony or sarcasm and then crying about it and running off to Dave, how about you address it

This pace has always seen a certain element of mob rule, with individuals targetted if they don't fall in line with the prevailing thoughts or ideas.  I see the same righteous mob jump in with their virtual pitchforks, not to address the points but to address the individual, as usual. 

Respect. 

5 hours ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Another one unable to understand context... 

If it was posted as a standalone post then you have a point. When it was in response to someone else, and was being sarcastic and biting in relation to the widely thrown about trope, then well... 

17 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Interesting that I liked it so much I repped it... (I didn't) 

Interesting that I liked it so much that I voted for that option in the thread (I didn't). 

Interesting that I would type ^like without anything else. Interesting..

For what it's worth that was an awful post by Pony Princess. 

You may not have voted for it but your only other post in that thread was agreeing that Israel/Palestine was the worst post-WW2 crime. 

What other context could there be to your ‘^like’ post?

It’s fine to admit you were wrong or your opinions have changed. I’ve said much worse shit than that in the past. I’m not proud of it, but it happened. 

• Upvote 2