You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

Still waiting to hear why Jews are too stupid to understand what a Semite is. Anyone help here?

Can anyone help this poor chap out? 

He seems to have an issue with context, simply picks out a post that was a sarcastic remark in response to someone else. I believe it's called being a snide. But can anyone help him out with the meaning of context? He's struggling here. 

I also find his post to be antisemitic. That's how this works, correct?

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Can anyone help this poor chap out? 

He seems to have an issue with context, simply picks out a post that was a sarcastic remark in response to someone else. I believe it's called being a snide. But can anyone help him out with the meaning of context? He's struggling here. 

I also find his post to be antisemitic. That's how this works, correct?

Yes, clearly I'm missing some context in which it's acceptable to say that Jews are too stupid to understand something.

3 minutes ago, Strontium said:

No, you don't, you've just been caught being racist and are trying to deflect from it.

I find this post to be antisemitic.

Plus I'm making a post to Dave to get you banned for calling me a racist without any proof of reason, simply  because you can't understand context and sarcasm.

You have a chance to retract calling me a racist before I take it further legally. 

15 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I find this post to be antisemitic.

Plus I'm making a post to Dave to get you banned for calling me a racist without any proof of reason, simply  because you can't understand context and sarcasm.

You have a chance to retract calling me a racist before I take it further legally. 

Hahaha.

There's no sarcasm in what you wrote. You said Jews were too stupid to understand something. You've been given numerous opportunities to explain the context, without doing so.

Please feel free to take this as far as you want.

3 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Hahaha.

There's no sarcasm in what you wrote. You said Jews were too stupid to understand something. You've been given numerous opportunities to explain the context, without doing so.

Please feel free to take this as far as you want.

@dave u

This is the thread. Forum members don't have any right to call others racist on a whim.

12 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

@dave u

This is the thread. Forum members don't have any right to call others racist on a whim.

That's right, they don't, they have a right to say that people are being racist when they say racist things, like "Jews are too stupid to understand what a Semite is".

3 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Wonderful, another thread that Strontium has turned into a discussion about himself. Just what the GF needed.

So, your issue is with me challenging racist comments rather than the person making the racist comment in the first place.

Just about sums you up.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Strontium said:

So, your issue is with me challenging racist comments rather than the person making the racist comment in the first place.

Just about sums you up.

My issue is you digging up posts from nearly a decade ago to turn this into another thread about yourself and racism. Well done.

Maybe you could just create your own thread and tag a load of posts in there so it isn't polluting the rest of the forum?  

6 minutes ago, Carradona said:

My issue is you digging up posts from nearly a decade ago to turn this into another thread about yourself and racism. Well done.

Maybe you could just create your own thread and tag a load of posts in there so it isn't polluting the rest of the forum?  

I don't know how simply writing a post is making anything about me. Does that apply to everyone who writes a post, or just me?

I didn't realise there was a time limit on when people could challenge offensive stuff. Since the post I'm referring to is 7 years old, can I count upon you to be consistent and to not moan about anything that happened 7+ years ago too?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I don't know how simply writing a post is making anything about me. Does that apply to everyone who writes a post, or just me?

I didn't realise there was a time limit on when people could challenge offensive stuff. Since the post I'm referring to is 7 years old, can I count upon you to be consistent and to not moan about anything that happened 7+ years ago too?

Literally the argument you use when anyone (me) brings up you tweeting someones work to get him sacked. 

Been saying it for years.

Hypocrite. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Literally the argument you use when anyone (me) brings up you tweeting someones work to get him sacked. 

Been saying it for years.

Hypocrite. 

Not sure how challenging something once is the same as someone bringing something up dozens of times. But you're making even less sense these days than you used to.

Just now, Strontium said:

Not sure how challenging something once is the same as someone bringing something up dozens of times. But you're making even less sense these days than you used to.

Hahahahahaha honestly sometimes I think it's parody with you. Superb.