You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alberto Moreno

WhiskeyJar

Does Klopp actually rate him? I can't remember him praising him that much and he has screamed at him a couple of times during games. Although except Chillwell we haven't really been linked with lb's have we?

We've been linked with Jonas Hector, although that's gone quiet.

Does Klopp actually rate him? I can't remember him praising him that much and he has screamed at him a couple of times during games. Although except Chillwell we haven't really been linked with lb's have we?

He expels more carbon dioxide than a Chinese plastic factory shouting at him, so I'm guessing not. Klopp may wear glasses but he's not blind, the twat will be promptly be bombed out along all the usual suspects. The only crumb of comfort at the moment is the impending cull.

Chronic defender and brain dead as a footballer.  £18m we spent on him.  EIGHTEEN FUCKING MILLION POUNDS!!!!  

I thought it was £12m, with a bunch of add-ons if we win something. Which we haven't, ironically in large part thanks to him.

Without reading slightly back didn't some dipshits want this cunt kept as first choice left back.

I'll defend that stance unless we bring someone better at defending in who has the same physical attributes (pace and stamina). 

As I said earlier he had a very good 1st half, and even if he's not top notch with the ball, he always provides an outlet on the left. His 30-yd run at full pelt led to Sturridge having enough space to make the 1st goal for example. 

I know I'm fighting a losing battle here, but I'm pretty sure he lines up at LB when the season starts, as for all of Klopp's screaming at him, I think he'll try to make him a better fullback rather than kicking him out.

Some disgraceful comments towards one of our own players on here btw.

I thought it was £12m, with a bunch of add-ons if we win something. Which we haven't, ironically in large part thanks to him.

He's got the wrong end of the stick when somebody told him he needs to start paying his fee back through performances then.