You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alberto Moreno

WhiskeyJar

I just don't like him at all. He has shown glimpses of late that maybe Klopp was starting to have an effect on him and he had a decent first half, but then the horror show started and I was reminded of why he fills me with rage.

Hope we fuck him off. He's a clown.

Ricardo Rodriguez is the one, he can whip a cross in on the left like Milner can on the right, very strong and defensively sound. Also an excellent free kick taker.

Hector is twice the player Moreno is as well. He's solid all round, he's decent defensively, decent going forward. He can do simple things that Moreno can't do like track runners, not get beaten regularly in one on ones, whip a cross in above floor level, mark a player during a set piece. You know the stuff that a professional footballer should be able to do as a matter of course.

I genuinely preferred Enrique. Moreno is the thickest cunt I've ever seen play. Absolutely useless.

Enrique before he downed tools or whatever the fuck happened he was/is a far better left back than Moreno ever will be.

• Upvote 1

Had a chat with a guy from Sevilla once, I mentioned Moreno and he started laughing about why on earth we'd buy a tool with no footballing brain like him. He was probably laughing even harder last night after his antics contributed to handing his team the cup.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

He has no brain and should never play for the club again

The real issue is how, after all the evidence, he continues to play

I warned everyone before the game - beware Moreno

I was making that warning before the season started. I knew he'd cost us lots of goals, I just didn't expect him to cost us games.

Well now he costed us a major European Trophy so let's get rid of this atrocious, insufferable cunt.

Fucked us over at Wembley as well for the City goal, so there's a case for saying he cost us two trophies.

No game intelligence, can't defend, can't cross. Fuck him right off. First out the door.

• Upvote 4

Just remembered him hanging his leg out at Aguero in the penalty area at our other final this year. Then there was whichever game it was he had two bites at the same player in our box, so committed was he to giving away a penalty he kept going when the first one wasn't penalised. Then putting his hands on that Villareal player the other week, etc etc.

In driving test terms he commits a dangerous fault every few games, and that's without the absolute welter of minors he throws in every time as a matter of course. That Liam Gallagher at the mic shit he was doing all last season was alone the equivalent of driving the whole route with your handbrake on and wondering why the examiner's teeth are rattling round in his fucking head.

Obviously the way the rest froze the other night isn't on him and there's a whole lot more weakness to be purged from this side, but I don't see how we can even hope to compete with someone routinely making those sort of mistakes on top of leaving massive gaps, dragging the left-centre back over to cover for his lack of positional sense endlessly and no doubt adding to the defence's existing jitters.

You never know what he's going to do, but you know 100% it's likely going to be idiotic. Hardly conducive to a smooth and well-functioning back four. You could have the one George Graham left behind and it would still be like someone throwing one of Cirque Des Clowns on in place of Winterburn for a practical joke.

• Upvote 4

IIRC it was also his fault for the away goal versus Villareal.

We should build a big fuck off hamster wheel, place it outside the ground on matchdays and let him run around in it for the rest of his contract. That's all he's worth.

I swear to fuck sometimes, a hamster on a wheel is what he possesses for a brain. In the background of his mind, a variety of sounds can heard, the birdie song, frogs and crickets, and a endless repeat of the sound of a fart which makes him snigger to himself when he devotes too much thought to it.

I was defending him earlier in the thread, along the lines of fast, good stamina, decent outlet on the left to offer width for the whole game, yes mistakes in him, but with coaching and maturity they would be cut out or reduced. Hmmm....

Now I'm on the sell bus. The one main plus point - the width he offers, should be covered by signing a wide forward (we saw Klopp's intention with the pursuit of Dembele). If we get the balance right up front, and right now it's wrong because it's a cluster of no.10s and strikers with no width, then the need for a practical left winger as our left back goes away.

Buy Hector and Chilwell. The former to go straight into the team, the latter to be loaned out for more first team action (possibly to Klopp's mate).

Hector is not an eye catching left back as he just seems to do the basics right (I've looked at him few times since we were first linked) but if he is able to come and give us 7/10 performances and improve the defensive solidity, sign me up.

Hector for today. Chilwell for tomorrow. Taxi for Moreno.