You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Not sure where to discuss this, don't really want to start a Chelsea thread, but have you seen the list of players that those disgusting cock suckers have on loan?

Obvious Moses jokes aside...it's slightly concerning to know that they will be strengthened in the Summer with Romeu, Courtois, Lukaku, Marin and Kurt Zouma returning, we all know that. But the list of 'youth' players on loan as well, th likes of Piazon (excelling in holland), Christian Atsu, Patrick Bamford, Chalobah, Thorgan Hazard, and there's about 10 others aged 17-19 playing all over Europe, it's mental.

Not sure where to discuss this, don't really want to start a Chelsea thread, but have you seen the list of players that those disgusting cock suckers have on loan?

Obvious Moses jokes aside...it's slightly concerning to know that they will be strengthened in the Summer with Romeu, Courtois, Lukaku, Marin and Kurt Zouma returning, we all know that. But the list of 'youth' players on loan as well, th likes of Piazon (excelling in holland), Christian Atsu, Patrick Bamford, Chalobah, Thorgan Hazard, and there's about 10 others aged 17-19 playing all over Europe, it's mental.

24 players or something. 2 things that have come abundantly clear over the last couple of years. There needs to be a restriction on the number of loan players out and looking at the city thing, owners can own one club and one club alone globally.

That Chelsea loan list is tip of iceberg stuff as well apparently. Loads of players they don't 'officially' own parked at Clubs around Europe. Not only does it destroy competition, it potentially ruins the careers for some of these young players. I reckon most of that long list of players on loan would have got a fair amount of games for us this season. Makes what Rodgers has done so far even more impressive.

Scott Carson gives Igor Biscan a run for his money in the "I just got out of bed" stakes. Scruffy gap toothed caveman.

I know he made a fuck up later on in that game but always think of a quality save he made v Juve for us when he's mentioned

I know he made a fuck up later on in that game but always think of a quality save he made v Juve for us when he's mentioned

It was a great save but being at the game that night it's also hard to forget the one he threw in the net later on...

That Chelsea loan list is tip of iceberg stuff as well apparently. Loads of players they don't 'officially' own parked at Clubs around Europe. Not only does it destroy competition, it potentially ruins the careers for some of these young players. I reckon most of that long list of players on loan would have got a fair amount of games for us this season. Makes what Rodgers has done so far even more impressive.

If they want to ruin their career by being a Chelsea "player" then I don't really had any sympathy mate. If they had done some research before their career move then they should have know what was about to happen.

Can't stand Chelsea, if Utd keep their slump up and Chelsea carry on doing well with us on their coat tails and I see them quickly taking the mantle of my most hated team.

We bother him, he doesn't even bother talking about United these days

In one. I actually can't get enough of the managers of teams that were massive favourites for the league still talking and clearly worrying about us midway through March, it's fantastic, I hope he's wailing on about us for another month.

personally i think mourinho does anything to take attention away from his players, a few weeks back it was spurs, he's had some stuff with wenger too this season, i just think he uses whatever tool is close to hand. when it's diving, we all know who is the easy target. look at the master reply, there's questions about eto'o and he replies by talking about hazard and people not at chelsea. the only person not debated is eto'o. if we were 10th, he'd have still used this reply as suarez is an easy target and the dim english press lap it up.

personally i think mourinho does anything to take attention away from his players, a few weeks back it was spurs, he's had some stuff with wenger too this season, i just think he uses whatever tool is close to hand. when it's diving, we all know who is the easy target. look at the master reply, there's questions about eto'o and he replies by talking about hazard and people not at chelsea. the only person not debated is eto'o. if we were 10th, he'd have still used this reply as suarez is an easy target and the dim english press lap it up.

The press lap it up because they know the general public will lap it up.

• Upvote 1

He definitely distracts attention from his team by playing the media like a fiddle but the stuff about Liverpool playing once a week and having it easy, isn't really a distraction but a recurring dig. If Rodgers were arsed he'd probably reply that it's easier to have unlimited funds for a decade but I'm glad he ignores it. It's a compliment.

Mourinho always appears to take an overbearingly constant interest in other clubs, other clubs' players and other clubs' managers, doesn't he? So much so, you could almost accuse him of being some sort of nosy neighbour, or voyeur, if you will.

He definitely distracts attention from his team by playing the media like a fiddle but the stuff about Liverpool playing once a week and having it easy, isn't really a distraction but a recurring dig. If Rodgers were arsed he'd probably reply that it's easier to have unlimited funds for a decade but I'm glad he ignores it.

I think both of these things go back to the same thing, he likes to stop people talking about his team and their performances. He knows the Chelsea expectation now is good football as well as winning football. He has no real idea how to deliver the latter, so instead focuses on what happens elsewhere to distract from the shit fest he's serving up week on week. Its the same with this "we shouldn't win the league this year". Its like he's pretending they're not to be measured this season, so the press aren't. He is the king of anti football and he doesn't want anyone in the press talking about it, so he just deflects and deflects.

It would help if there were one or two journalists in the room intent on discussing the actual events of that particular game and whether they were fair or not, rather than being mere stenographers for whatever painfully obvious and laboured fairy stories he's selling every week.

Mourinho is a pathological liar, like Ferguson before him. Everyone has been to school with the child who'll never admit what they've done, no matter how red their hands when caught.

It would be nice if a roomful of adults paid to report on events actually did so, rather than being so easily diverted through marvelling at the consistency with which he'll pursue fantastical ways out of fessing up, rather than acting like a proper person for a change, when allowed to with such lazy ease.