You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The day you were born!

Kurt

Okay. A little challenge for you. Go to Music News, Reviews, Articles, Information, News Online & Free Music | Billboard.com . Choose hot 100 and choose chart archive. Find out what song were topping the list the day you were born. Then post a you tube clip in this thread.

I`ll go first. 26th of November 1972

At first I was really happe when I thought Johnny Cash were topping the list. I guess this is the typical so close, yet so far away!

Okay. A little challenge for you. Go to Music News, Reviews, Articles, Information, News Online & Free Music | Billboard.com . Choose hot 100 and choose chart archive. Find out what song were topping the list the day you were born. Then post a you tube clip in this thread.

At first I was really happe when I thought Johnny Cash were topping the list. I guess this is the typical so close, yet so far away!

It would be this going by your link Kurt :

[YOUTUBE]EPOIS5taqA8[/YOUTUBE]

However, that is a link to the American charts. You can check the UK, USA and Aussie charts on this site http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1 so I'm going with the UK number one when I was born. Which is :

[YOUTUBE]4B2a6l6wM2k[/YOUTUBE]

w64KIEsy8xU

ghj5V5cUo1s

Historical Events

Results 1 - 1 of 1

- Brazilian Boeing 707 crashes near Paris, 122 killed

Famous Birthdays

Results 1 - 4 of 4

- Albert Guardado Jr, Redlands Calif, light flyweight boxer (Olymp-96)

- Andrew Bird, American musician

- Christine Monge, SF Calif, female pitcher (Colo Silver Bullets)

- Konstantinos Kenteris, Greek athlete

Famous Deaths

Results 1 - 3 of 3

- Alexander Vasilyevich Mosolov, Russian composer (Zavod), dies at 72

- Isabel Randolph, actress (Mrs Nester-Our Miss Brooks), dies at 83

- Robert Ryan, US actor (Dirty Dozens, Longest Day), dies at 63

Edited by a stoner

Hello goodbye by the Beatles. No fuckin' wonder I spend so much time rowing with my wife.

On a plus note , I never new I was born on a sunday .