You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a big grock up front is way too much of a temptation for Carragher.

Carroll looks like a poor man's Duncan Ferguson on this showing. £35M? What a mental game football has become when a mediocre old fashioned target man, like Carroll, can command such a fee.

Behave...

Carroll looks like a poor man's Duncan Ferguson on this showing. £35M? What a mental game football has become when a mediocre old fashioned target man, like Carroll, can command such a fee.

a big grock?

Cunt off, will you.

Movement is fucking woeful here. Players constantly running away from the ball instead of moving towards it.

Noticed when we start with it from the back there's hardly anyone in midfield to get the ball, and when it is in midfield nobody running into space. Looks like there's Lucas and Meireles and that's it. Kuyt, Maxi and Cole should try moving in the middle more to help with that. It just means it's either hoofed, sent back to defence or out onto the wings almost all of the time if not.

I would being Kyrgiakos on for Wilson and go three at the back, push Johnson forward to give us some badly needed pace and width, and maybe bring Spearing on for Lucas to give us a bit more dynamism in the middle. Aside from that I really can't think of much else we can do as there is no one on the bench.

I like the idea of maybe putting soto on for Wilson but I would put Johnson on the left i think just to see if he can drive the ball forward because we have not really utilized their right side and put carragher right. Yeah its not ideal but seen as carragher at the moment hoofing it maybe he could find success crossing it.

Also I don't think we have been woeful, one dimensional yes but not woeful.

Thesr two lad's are head in sand merchants. All is well in their world. lucas is souness, maxi is barnes and kuyt is beardsley. 80% of that liverpool team wouldn't get a game for any top 5 team in europe

eh?

I hate Maxi and Lucas more than anyone. But nobody has ever compared them to Barnes or Souness. Come on.

And as for Kuyt, well, I do rate Dirk, but again, he's not Beardsley. I don't understand why you would even make that comparison.

One start and he's mediocre. Incredible.