You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

On 07/09/2022 at 22:19, Mudface said:

Erm... I don't understand the terminology here, but I do know this fella's AI should be deleted immediately and all copies of the code destroyed before we all die horribly. This thread is pure nightmare fuel.

A bit more explanation- https://petapixel.com/2022/09/09/the-same-frightening-woman-keeps-appearing-in-ai-generated-images/

Burn it. Burn it all.

17 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Here’s CNET debunking it. This reminds me of the Dear David tweets. Started as a supposed story but after a while the grifting begins - crowdfunding to try and get a movie off the ground, etc.

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/what-is-loab-the-haunting-ai-art-woman-explained/

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Here’s CNET debunking it. This reminds me of the Dear David tweets. Started as a supposed story but after a while the grifting begins - crowdfunding to try and get a movie off the ground, etc.

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/what-is-loab-the-haunting-ai-art-woman-explained/

Yeah, 'they' would say that. I'd suggest we all start worshipping Loab before it's too late.

37 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think that was a bit excessive as,although I couldnt hear sound,the movement of the fella in the coat looked like he might be a martial artist or fighter of some sort.

Nah mate, not in the slightest. 

The cunt was in his face, invading personal space, aggressive, asking him if he ‘liked his nose’, the inference being he was going to head but him and kept walking forward towards him trying to intimidate him, calling him a cunt and knew he was doing this in front of the guys kids. 

The guy hits him once and walks away. 

It’s very restrained. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think that was a bit excessive as,although I couldnt hear sound,the movement of the fella in the coat looked like he might be a martial artist or fighter of some sort.

Did you hear the conversation? And the pushing? He got everything he deserved.

On 12/09/2022 at 08:26, VladimirIlyich said:

Everyone's a pacifist until it's their deliveroo order that's late.