You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Doing overtime on a Saturday cos we're skint, she's been moaning for weeks about having no money yet still seems to think it grows on trees. Told her yesterday that I was in work today but rather than being acknowledged for giving my Saturday up she fuckin moans saying she has to look after the kids all day. Says they wear her out during the week even though they are in nursery 3 hours each day. Women are moaning cunts.

Doing overtime on a Saturday cos we're skint, she's been moaning for weeks about having no money yet still seems to think it grows on trees. Told her yesterday that I was in work today but rather than being acknowledged for giving my Saturday up she fuckin moans saying she has to look after the kids all day. Says they wear her out during the week even though they are in nursery 3 hours each day. Women are moaning cunts.

Carradona knows ;)

Bunch of girls around my desk just debating what AM and PM stands for.

"I think it's italian for something"

"It's not Italian it's Latin"

"Same thing"

"Yeah spose so."

Decided to put them out of their misery by telling them anti meridian and post meridian. You'd have thought I'd just given them the meaning of life.

"Oh em gee, do you actually just know that? God you're such a geek"

These are all degree educated people in good jobs. I despair for the future of this country.

One of these women claims to have never watched a film in her life as she can't concentrate on anything for more than an hour at a time and she "just gets bored".

Bunch of girls around my desk just debating what AM and PM stands for.

"I think it's italian for something"

"It's not Italian it's Latin"

"Same thing"

"Yeah spose so."

Decided to put them out of their misery by telling them anti meridian and post meridian. You'd have thought I'd just given them the meaning of life.

"Oh em gee, do you actually just know that? God you're such a geek"

These are all degree educated people in good jobs. I despair for the future of this country.

One of these women claims to have never watched a film in her life as she can't concentrate on anything for more than an hour at a time and she "just gets bored".

How she get her degree then?

Girl in work has just come back off maternity leave and is easing her way back into working life. This basically means sitting round all day moaning, phoning her fella up every 5 minutes to see if the kids are ok and screaming at him if he dares to dress the kids in any other clothes apart from what she has left out the night before.

Going the kitchen to make a cup of tea is a social occasion, she'll go and collect her mates to come the kitchen with her even if they are on the other side of the office and she has to walk past the kitchen to get to them. Once in the kitchen she will spend another ten minutes gossiping or moaning about her fella not earning enough money.

Girl in work has just come back off maternity leave and is easing her way back into working life. This basically means sitting round all day moaning' date=' phoning her fella up every 5 minutes to see if the kids are ok and screaming at him if he dares to dress the kids in any other clothes apart from what she has left out the night before.

Going the kitchen to make a cup of tea is a social occasion, she'll go and collect her mates to come the kitchen with her even if they are on the other side of the office and she has to walk past the kitchen to get to them. Once in the kitchen she will spend another ten minutes gossiping or moaning about her fella not earning enough money.[/quote']

Christ, sounds like a right horror.

Girl in work has just come back off maternity leave and is easing her way back into working life. This basically means sitting round all day moaning, phoning her fella up every 5 minutes to see if the kids are ok and screaming at him if he dares to dress the kids in any other clothes apart from what she has left out the night before.

Going the kitchen to make a cup of tea is a social occasion, she'll go and collect her mates to come the kitchen with her even if they are on the other side of the office and she has to walk past the kitchen to get to them. Once in the kitchen she will spend another ten minutes gossiping or moaning about her fella not earning enough money.

Sounds like her husband should have settled for the blow job.

The wife went to the cupboard last night and took out a bag of those new deep ridge Walkers crisps out, she then muttered to me about them being out of date , I replied that they can't be as I only bought them last week to which she says "first of the twelfth, twelve"

"That's not out of date love"

"Durr, first of the twelfth, twelve"

"Yes darling, that's what you just said, how's that out of date?"

She stares ay the pack for about ten seconds,

"They just are"

Leaves the room with said bag of crisps.