You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's not about him joining them. It's what he's said since. At every oppertunity.

It's lip service, he's a P.R man, he brought out a brochure to entice possibly bidders.

It's a shame to see the high and mighty fall so low, it's even harder when he was your childhood hero.

Get your brain washed with bleach.

Never ever feel sorry for him. If he had just joined the scum and got on with it quietly, I would have at least thought about forgiving him. To say the things he did, the cunt deserves every thing in his life.

I hope he gets selected for the world cup and then breaks his foot.

That's a fair point, (if somewhat harsh). The biggest difference between us and the Mancs, (for me, at least), is Torres not celebrating when we scored against Athletico last year and Rooney kissing his fucking badge in front of the blue noses when he was subbed in the same season. We've got soul. And that's fucking priceless.

The chant is right.

Once a Manc, never a Red. Thats the way it is and I don't think I could forgive any player for that betrayal. As much as I understand why he did it and that it was the best, and pretty much only, decision for him personally I will never forgive the back stabbing cunt.

what he said makes no massive difference to me really.he's always been a snidey grovelling twat so its nothing new.i saw him with geoff hurst once and i honestly thought he was gonna suck him off!

its strange that a player who gave me so many great memories means fuck all to me now.i dont hate him as much i'd thought though? if it was a proper legend like fowler or gerrard whod done the unthinkable? i'd fucking burst with hate!

- I didn't like the way Owen left our club.

- I didn't like the fact he went to Newcastle when it appeared he might have had a chance to join us again.

- I didn't like fact he joined Man U.

However I still didn't agree with the booing, after what he did for this club.

I'm beginning to think I'm a little bit of a soft touch, either that or people aren't being entirely thruthful about how they feel about Owen, don't get me wrong, I'm still disapointed and more than a little miffed with him, but I just can't bring myself to hate him, there's always that little bit of guilt and pity that makes me feel sorry for the little cunt.

I'm beginning to think I'm a little bit of a soft touch, either that or people aren't being entirely thruthful about how they feel about Owen, don't get me wrong, I'm still disapointed and more than a little miffed with him, but I just can't bring myself to hate him, there's always that little bit of guilt and pity that makes me feel sorry for the little cunt.

You're still pissed. He has very much made his bed, let him lie in it. With Gary Neville.

and if he had of scored yesterday?

All he ever wanted was personal glory, and to play for England. That goal against Argentina was maybe was what set it all off, or maybe not. All we ever were to him, was a pedestal for his ego, a means to an end. He never cared for us or the colour of the shirt he wore, whatever colour it may have been. Even if he'd joined his boyhood team, the bitters, that's all they would have been to him, too.

He is a cold, soulless, heartless person, whose only priority is himself and his own personal glory. And whatever he has to do for that, he cares not.