You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Merry Christmas you bunch of wankers

Redder Lurtz

24 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Happy Christmas to everyone. Thanks for another entertaining year, you weird bunch of fuck heads. X

Repped for "fuck heads".  What a quaint traditional reference.

My kids have opened their sacks and they're pretty pleased with themselves.

May everyone's day be filled with nice food and quality piss.

• Upvote 2

It’s been nearly three and a half hours since Turdsette went to bed and she’s still awake. It’s gonna be about 1am by the time I can bring the presents down and she’ll probably wake me up between 5 and 6. Kids, man. Who’d have ‘em?

I reckon this will be the last year she ‘believes’ though, so I’ll be gutted if she clocks me going up and down the stairs with boxes and suitcases full of stuff. 

Edit: Merry Xmas to everyone and all that shit. 

• Upvote 6

I thought I had it all sussed this year. Had all the kids stuff out in the small office I built recently. Well, so I thought. Until the missus informs me she put some stuff in the attic. Yea, cheers. The attic door being right above the kids room and has a steel pull down ladder. Not surprised that the eldest woke and we had to tell her we left the Christmas table stuff there and we're getting it now. Not sure we've gotten away with it. Fucking stress City. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s been nearly three and a half hours since Turdsette went to bed and she’s still awake. It’s gonna be about 1am by the time I can bring the presents down and she’ll probably wake me up between 5 and 6. Kids, man. Who’d have ‘em?

I reckon this will be the last year she ‘believes’ though, so I’ll be gutted if she clocks me going up and down the stairs with boxes and suitcases full of stuff. 

Edit: Merry Xmas to everyone and all that shit. 

You'll miss that when she gets older. As requested, I've just WhatsApp'ed a download code for Call of Duty to my youngest, he's been playing it since last weekend as it had a free multiplayer week. The romance and mystique of Christmas.

• Upvote 1