You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

3 days on and people are still moaning about the cunt. Chelsea won, we lost - get over it.

Yeah, 3 days. Not 3 weeks or 3 months. Are we supposed to just switch off and forget about football as soon as the final whistle blows. Behave Manero lad

• Upvote 4

Mourinho has the right to use whatever tactics he wants and he will probably be successful in his bid to become one of the most successful managers ever.

However in over ten years of success he has never built a great team and he never will. History will record his achievements but he will not be remembered and excitedly discussed by future generations in the way that the true greats of the game are

Yep his achievements in football history will be recorded in similar fashion as to how the likes of Genghis Khan's achievements on the battlefield were recorded.  Successful, yep.  But one who's approach generally pissed the people off.

Get of jose's back. He hates time wasting does jose, he hates it so much he calls it cheating, here's what he said when Cardiff played at Stamford Bridge earlier this season

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-samuel-etoo-did-not-cheat-it-was-cardiff-who-cheated-fans-with-timewasting-8895318.html

I'd forgotten that one - yesterday's papers eh

I would rather focus on the Palace match than wind myself over a game that has been and gone and that boring pantomime villain

Me too but this is a Mourinho thread and you've already told us we're going to lose that one anyway in the other thread 

• Upvote 1

Get of jose's back. He hates time wasting does jose, he hates it so much he calls it cheating, here's what he said when Cardiff played at Stamford Bridge earlier this season

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-samuel-etoo-did-not-cheat-it-was-cardiff-who-cheated-fans-with-timewasting-8895318.html

Let's not forget when they drew with West Ham at home and he said they played 19th century football. 

Absolutely spot on. Some on here are beginning to sound a bit like the sanctimonious Arsenal fans who would have you believe Arsenal have always played free-flowing attacking football.

I take your point, but then again, the teams that played shithouse football against Arsenal didn't crow about it afterwards like Mourinho has.  There's an element of shame in entering into a football match to just shut an opponent out, even when it's a third division team against a big club in the cup. 

I'm not bitter about it, I'm just fucking annoyed that we didn't get a point, and that's nothing to do with Mourinho.