You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

So...Hazard or Mourinho? It's increasingly clear that they're not both going to be at Chelsea next season, so is their any chance that Abramovich is stupid enough to retain Mourinho despite an arid season?

I'm telling you, Mourinho to the mancs. He never does or says anything without a purpose and he's been his best player, this is some scorched earth type shit.

Even if Jose had big success this season we all know abramovich detests the style of football he had them playing at anfield.

If it carries on I do wonder hoe long Jose will last especially with players like hazard coming out making the comments he has, he is Chelsea's golden boy who they have said they want their for ten years, they wont want him unhappy.

I listened to the interview. There was nothing critical in what he said. When the comments come from a player like Eden it's normal because he's not the kind of player to sacrifice himself for the team.

Normally you get these kind of comments from players like him, from players that can't resolve a problem like we had in the first goal.

Eden is the kind of player that is not so mentally ready to look back to his left-back and to leave his life for him.

If you see the first goal of Atletico you completely understand where the mistake was and why we conceded that goal.

The perfect team at the top level cannot make these kinds of mistakes.

I'm not happy. I speak all season and I try to improve him all season.

I listened to the interview. There was nothing critical in what he said. When the comments come from a player like Eden it's normal because he's not the kind of player to sacrifice himself for the team.

Normally you get these kind of comments from players like him, from players that can't resolve a problem like we had in the first goal.

Eden is the kind of player that is not so mentally ready to look back to his left-back and to leave his life for him.

If you see the first goal of Atletico you completely understand where the mistake was and why we conceded that goal.

The perfect team at the top level cannot make these kinds of mistakes.

I'm not happy. I speak all season and I try to improve him all season.

Laterz Eden you punchable cunt 

No one from his boyfriends in the media reminded him of what he said about Hazard just two months ago. That Hazard was underappreciated in the Premier League, that Hazard deserves more awards and  more recognition, that Hazard deserves more respect, how unfairly is treated Hazard by referees and the media.....

If that was any other manager they would have reminded him those comments and put him in a difficult position.

The south english media are as hypocritical cunts as the Special portuguese cunt.

As for Hazard, he did not deserve the young player award, Sterling has been much better and yes Hazard was responsible for two of the three Atletico goals.

• Upvote 1

Hazard is to blame, refs are to blame, Coutois is to blame, Mike Dean is to blame........................................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 1

It's like he's on an ego trip, he thinks he can do no wrong in the Chelsea fans eyes and is testing it to the limit. Not playing and then selling their star player of the last two season to one of your league rivals hardly got a mention and now it appears he's alienating arguably their best player. Add to that the regular criticism of his strikers (which he chose not to address himself) and the shit on a stick football he's serving up, you'd think he was after another Russian payoff.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The way Mourinho talks about his forward line you'd think he was manager of Kidderminster.. He's a fucking fraud.

Nonsense. Frauds don't win multiple league and European trophies. He's a massive cunt who plays negative, cautious football when the money he has available should me they're one of the world's most attractive sides, but he's not a fraud. He has proven it all over the place.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He was taught a real masterclass by Norwich today, what brilliant tactics. It just needed Neil Adams to shout 'YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!!!' at the Chelsea fans.

I hope Allerdyce can pull the same trick.