You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I am selling my daughter's car. It's 7 years old and she is asking 1/3 of the list price for a car with only 26,000 miles on the clock. However potential buyers are trying to  chip the price because of a scratch  on the bumper and a couple of kerbed alloys. I have taken to telling them if they want a 100% unmarked car they should fuck off and buy a brand new one at 3 times the price. 

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I am selling my daughter's car. It's 7 years old and she is asking 1/3 of the list price for a car with only 26,000 miles on the clock. However potential buyers are trying to  chip the price because of a scratch  on the bumper and a couple of kerbed alloys. I have taken to telling them if they want a 100% unmarked car they should fuck off and buy a brand new one at 3 times the price. 

*Awaits Russell Crowe gif

Ignorance 

Just plain courtesy, narrow path so you stand to the let people get past and they blank you or look at you like your a piece of shit that should move for them. Or parents who let there kids take up the whole path with scooters or bike hurtling down the road. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lee909 said:

Ignorance 

Just plain courtesy, narrow path so you stand to the let people get past and they blank you or look at you like your a piece of shit that should move for them. Or parents who let there kids take up the whole path with scooters or bike hurtling down the road. 

Or cunts who leave their shopping trolley sideways across the aisle while they decide which tin of fucking beans they want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Didn’t know Liberace had a place on the Wirral.

Mate she's made up with them. Tenner for two John Lewis bastards. heavy as fuck, the woman who was quite a glamorous golden girl said she has Christmas dinner at her daughters now so has no use for them, wants them to go to a good home. She gets in the car (I'm listening to pop master) tells me that, after telling her to shut up until after the questions I went "get them on eBay" but apparently no, these will be ours for years to come etc. Nickel or nickel plated I don't know, I don't care. 

I'm just glad all I have to do is cook in the kitchen and leave the weird death becomes her bastards to it. 

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Mate she's made up with them. Tenner for two John Lewis bastards. heavy as fuck, the woman who was quite a glamorous golden girl said she has Christmas dinner at her daughters now so has no use for them, wants them to go to a good home. She gets in the car (I'm listening to pop master) tells me that, after telling her to shut up until after the questions I went "get them on eBay" but apparently no, these will be ours for years to come etc. Nickel or nickel plated I don't know, I don't care. 

I'm just glad all I have to do is cook in the kitchen and leave the weird death becomes her bastards to it. 

Haha, yeah mate whatever keeps her happy just let her get on with it. My Mrs makes everything complicated if she did the dinner we would need professional help to clear up. A Christmas Dinner for four would be the cooking equivalent of wallpapering with soup instead of paste, messy but probably edible.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Haha, yeah mate whatever keeps her happy just let her get on with it. My Mrs makes everything complicated if she did the dinner we would need professional help to clear up. A Christmas Dinner for four would be the cooking equivalent of wallpapering with soup instead of paste, messy but probably edible.

Hahaha mate she leaves the kitchen like a bomb site making a cup of coffee. Maniacs the lot of them 

8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Cling film. Actually might not even be a little thing. It's hands down the most annoying stuff to get out of the box without wrapping every cunting thing besides what you're aiming to wrap. 

It's responsible for more injuries and deaths by rage in the kitchen than anything else. Lethal stuff.

37 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Cling film. Actually might not even be a little thing. It's hands down the most annoying stuff to get out of the box without wrapping every cunting thing besides what you're aiming to wrap. 

And also silver foil. If you dont cut your hand on the serrated cutter part then you lose half the roll because somebody decided it was a great idea to put a sticker on the first fold glueing it to the rest of the role.

• Upvote 2

Websites that once you click to go onto, won’t let you click back out - like they lock you into their homepage. You have to close the window to fuck them off. 

Same with these ones that open the App Store to continue on their relevant app. Keep closing the app page, go back to the web page and it fires the App Store up again before you can click out of it. I get it - I need your app to use you, so I choose not to use you! Get me out of this perpetual sequence you over-insistent helmets

2 minutes ago, Curly said:

Websites that once you click to go onto, won’t let you click back out - like they lock you into their homepage. You have to close the window to fuck them off. 

Same with these ones that open the App Store to continue on their relevant app. Keep closing the app page, go back to the web page and it fires the App Store up again before you can click out of it. I get it - I need your app to use you, so I choose not to use you! Get me out of this perpetual sequence you over-insistent helmets

If this is Apple then there is an easy solution..

2Q==(18).jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Curly said:

If you click and hold the Back button on the browser, it should give you a list of the last sites you visited so you can go directly to them rather than getting trapped. Unless I've misunderstood what you're saying.

51 minutes ago, Mudface said:

If you click and hold the Back button on the browser, it should give you a list of the last sites you visited so you can go directly to them rather than getting trapped. Unless I've misunderstood what you're saying.

Thanks mate - it’s more on the phone when the site has you locked into it and won’t let you reverse out. I’ll see if pulling the history list works, but that’s even a ball ache beyond clicking back. It’s not the effort, it’s either the fact they’ve set it up that way to be pushy cunts, or they’ve set it up badly and it’s shite

On 06/12/2023 at 06:05, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I don't think my bird has had a single day in her life when she hasn't been Sick, do they just wake up and pick what ailments they're having for the day or what,, how does that bit work ??

Does she also come up with some absolute bollocks about what has caused it like their was a lot of wind on her neck yesterday or the weather changed last week?

Just now, Curly said:

Thanks mate - it’s more on the phone when the site has you locked into it and won’t let you reverse out. I’ll see if pulling the history list works, but that’s even a ball ache beyond clicking back. It’s not the effort, it’s either the fact they’ve set it up that way to be pushy cunts, or they’ve set it up badly and it’s shite

Oh yeah, it's shit, really bad web design and very frustrating. I don't revisit any sites that annoy me like that.

• Upvote 1