Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you


boots123
 Share

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Putting the two full recycling bins out for the binmen in the morning, only to have the wife moan at you for not trying to squeeze even more in!

 

Can't fucking do right for doing wrong!

 

Two recycling bins? You jammy twat 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

 

Two recycling bins? You jammy twat 

Only because the arl girl who's son we bought the house off only had one of those skinny recycling bins, no good for a family of 5.

 

We asked the council for a full sized one, and they told us to keep the other one too.

 

Wish we could get another non-recyclables bin off them as well but they're not having it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Tv is generally shit but my god how bad is saturday morning TV. I never usually watch it but put it on this morning and its Alan Titchmarsh doing the most tediously boring shit in the most tediously boring way, who fucking funds and makes this shit and allows it on TV. 

 

If you are going to make boring shit why not teach us some skills with this wasted air time. Have a series of a guy teaching us how to build decking week by week or tile a bathroom or a million other fucking things that may be boring but isn't Titchmarsh highlighting the death of Morris dancing, things should fucking die its a national embarrassment, things fading from cultural relevance isn't a bad thing, traditions shouldnt exist for the sake of it. Titchmarsh should be on a channel that takes 10 minutes to scroll too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2023 at 19:12, Bobby Hundreds said:

Crickets. Seriously how fucking loud are these little bastards! The little pricks are awake all night like nature's fucking car alarm that can't be turned off. The sound penetrates time and space so it's like the fuckers have moved in next to your head. 


This took me back. When the kids were young the wife bought them a gecko lizard as a pet. 
 

I didn’t mind the lizard, even though it did fuck all interesting. 
 

It ate live crickets but the fuckers kept escaping and creating a racket that interrupted my sleep. The wife and kids slept right through the cacophony of noise, just to piss me off even more. 
 

When we moved we gave the lizard to the removal guy and bought a cat.
 

The cat has since made it his life’s work to find ways to wake me up at 4.00am. 

 

Fucking pets. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:


This took me back. When the kids were young the wife bought them a gecko lizard as a pet. 
 

I didn’t mind the lizard, even though it did fuck all interesting. 
 

It ate live crickets but the fuckers kept escaping and creating a racket that interrupted my sleep. The wife and kids slept right through the cacophony of noise, just to piss me off even more. 
 

When we moved we gave the lizard to the removal guy and bought a cat.
 

The cat has since made it his life’s work to find ways to wake me up at 4.00am. 

 

Fucking pets. 

I've decided to never have any pets ever again. They are fun and nice to have around but I genuinely can't be arsed with them anymore, they always need something or offer some mild annoyance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've decided to never have any pets ever again. They are fun and nice to have around but I genuinely can't be arsed with them anymore, they always need something or offer some mild annoyance. 


Every pet we’ve ever had has been annoying. 
 

I love the dog, wouldn’t be without him, but he’s a pain in the arse as well.
 

Hopefully he’ll be around for a few years yet but it might be while (if ever) before we get another one, after he’s gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My kids have chosen a hamster (RIP) and a dog (PITA) so I’m choosing the next pet when the dog croaks it. 
 

I want a talking bird of some sort. Preferably an African Grey parrot and preferably without costing loads of money. 

 

Whatever you get, hope you give it a better name.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coolio isn’t ‘an educated fool with money on my mind’ if anything that’s someone like Johnson.

 

Coolio is an undereducated, but incredibly smart person failed by the education system.

 

I think this needs addressing more as coolio seemed to have a real downer on himself.

 

Anyway, happy Friday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Coolio isn’t ‘an educated fool with money on my mind’ if anything that’s someone like Johnson.

 

Coolio is an undereducated, but incredibly smart person failed by the education system.

 

I think this needs addressing more as coolio seemed to have a real downer on himself.

 

Anyway, happy Friday.

 

He's dead mate. Have a good one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/10/2023 at 13:32, Captain Turdseye said:

My kids have chosen a hamster (RIP) and a dog (PITA) so I’m choosing the next pet when the dog croaks it. 
 

I want a talking bird of some sort. Preferably an African Grey parrot and preferably without costing loads of money. 

Try a Norwegian Blue. Quiet as death itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Music snobs. Watching Roisin Murphy perform on Jools Holland just then - she was great in Moloko, but for me, this was a load of smug, self indulgent shite. I can guarantee though, someone will pipe up saying that it was "challenging" and "brilliant" and it's because I just don't "get it" - like good music is some kind of exclusive club rather than just a personal expression of what you happen to like. Nick Cave fans get particularly prickly about this kind of thing.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Music snobs. Watching Roisin Murphy perform on Jools Holland just then - she was great in Moloko, but for me, this was a load of smug, self indulgent shite. I can guarantee though, someone will pipe up saying that it was "challenging" and "brilliant" and it's because I just don't "get it" - like good music is some kind of exclusive club rather than just a personal expression of what you happen to like. Nick Cave fans get particularly prickly about this kind of thing.

 

Muisc snobbery at its finest there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Music snobs. Watching Roisin Murphy perform on Jools Holland just then - she was great in Moloko, but for me, this was a load of smug, self indulgent shite. I can guarantee though, someone will pipe up saying that it was "challenging" and "brilliant" and it's because I just don't "get it" - like good music is some kind of exclusive club rather than just a personal expression of what you happen to like. Nick Cave fans get particularly prickly about this kind of thing.

 

Should you not be annoyed at her for being shit rather than some hypothetical music snobs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...