You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres wants to come back. Do you?

WhiskeyJar

Torres wants to come back. Do you want him back?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Torres wants to come back. Do you want him back?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The daft cunt should have waited until the summer of 2011 to see how the land lies. Playing alongside Suarez might have re-energised both his performances and his commitment to the club. We probably wouldn't have got £50m for selling him that summer if he still felt the urge to leave, but we wouldn't have rashly spunked £35m on an inexperienced misfit either because the over-inflated opinion of Carroll's qualities and potential would have subsided by then and his transfer value would have subsided accordingly, perhaps to the extent we'd decide to look elsewhere. Torres might want to come back, but he isn't needed here, and his presence would only stifle the progress of our other attacking options. He's had his chance.

I think it would have worked with Suarez personally.Who knows what would have happened?.

Fact is,he fucked us off.He wanted to win things he said,and he did...sort of.

Like weasley little Mike who sold his soul.They both have the medals to justify to themselves what they did.It matters little to them how we feel as supporters.I feel much the same about them now.Shame,but..Fuck em.

That's a No from me by the way.

in his last 18 months at anfield he was shite,thought he didnt care about being here anymore and thats why he didnt give 100%......but i now actully think his injury took it out of him and was partly to blame

having said that,id take him for £5m max and 50 grand a week for a couple of years

Anything but old skool that Tom.

After finally breaking away from being back-up to Torres, just imagine how sick Sturridge would feel when the same bloody bugger turned up at his new club and cast another shadow on him.

Would undermine him, and for that I'm out.

Got to look to the future.

The people that want him back - have you seen him play recently? Because if he was anyone else nobody in their right mind would want a player like that, especially when you factor in his salary and transfer fee. The guy is finished and should spend the last few years of his career in the USA, China or some other shite league where they pay top dollar for has-beens.

I don't think even Atheletico will want him, he'll probably end up in Malaga or whatever or even end up somewhere in Italy.

I sure as hell don't want him back here, he is well past his best and we need to look forward to the future instead of backwards, we have Sturridge, Borini and Suarez, I'm more concerned at keeping hold of Suarez in the summer.

The people that want him back - have you seen him play recently? Because if he was anyone else nobody in their right mind would want a player like that, especially when you factor in his salary and transfer fee. The guy is finished and should spend the last few years of his career in the USA, China or some other shite league where they pay top dollar for has-beens.

I've actually watched Chelsea a lot and followed Torres closely as he is one of three strikers I have in my fantasy league team I do with eight mates.

He has been good and his performances have deserved more than the 14 goals he has scored for Chelsea so far this season.

I've actually watched Chelsea a lot and followed Torres closely as he is one of three strikers I have in my fantasy league team I do with eight mates.

He has been good and his performances have deserved more than the 14 goals he has scored for Chelsea so far this season.

Fucking wise up, he's lucky to have 4 the shite cunt