You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

I'm liking this little story, Bob; I think it has potential. I do think the names of the girls involved could be a little more creative than 'date girl', 'the wife' and the like. So pick an obvious character or physical flaw and call them by that when referring to them on here.

Names like 'The Lisp' or 'The Forehead' or 'Needy Need-von-Need' would definitely add to the intrigue.

I don't know how old your daughter is, but if she's so young she needs to be constantly supervised, she won't understand your words so it doesn't matter if she's there.

If she's old enough that she does understand your words, she can entertain herself for an hour or two while you and the missus drag out 'It's finished'

A weekend? Fuck that.

I have no idea what the weekend bit is about but if it's to discuss your relationship there's no way your daughter should be around. Neither of you will be able to focus properly on the business in hand, whatever that turns out to be, and even if she doesn't understand all the words she'll understand all too clearly the emotions involved and will seek constant reassurance

• Upvote 2

I have no idea what the weekend bit is about but if it's to discuss your relationship there's no way your daughter should be around. Neither of you will be able to focus properly on the business in hand, whatever that turns out to be, and even if she doesn't understand all the words she'll understand all too clearly the emotions involved and will seek constant reassurance

Yep. Not a conversation to be had in the presence of children, no matter their age.

Mate I flew seven hours in prop planes to 'talk' and 'sort things about the break up' for a day or two and ended up in a swirling vortex of sex, emotions, discussions, explanations, apologies, resentment, sex, a quick walk for the dog, more sex, three day blizzard which meant more sex, more emotions, potato latkes, massive blow out, sex.

i am still dealing with the ramifications of it. The 'wife' will see the new Bob and its going to trigger the sexual tigress in her. As well you, already having been spilling your seed from Nottingham and back, it will be time to show her what you are all about.

The sex will be some of the most fantastic sex you will ever have. You will be in amazement at how long your erection will last. You will get an emotional rush of deep feelings you have not felt since you first fell in love followed by intense physical yearning which she will reciprocate with her passionate love making. This will last hours, perhaps even days if you were caught in a three day blizzard. You will physically be exhausted from the sex.

And when it all dies down (ie- neither of you can possibly manage another orgasm) the emotions return and be prepared for an onlsaught of a tsunami of tears, confusion and indeciveness.

Bob, you have been to the abyss of rejection and climbed out, or possibly now riding out on a Harley Davidson manufactored by the good Miller Beer swilling white folk of Milwaukee, and the wife senses this, and realizes that all along you were her knight in shining leather. Or so she thinks. She does not see you as Boring Bob the Husband who worked too much, or Fat Bob who put on a stone or two, or Hardworking Bob, she sees you as Harley Bob riding the dual carriageways of middle England fucking who, when and what he wants and she will not want to share This Bob.

Only problem is equilibrium or what I call states of homeostatic emotion. Eventually she will want the stability, security and comfort of a stable relationship, and so will you believe it or not. And both of you will find that it does not take long to backslide right back into the emotional abuss again.

i once received sage advice about this and it was tread carefully.

Tread carefully Bon, she will only need ablut an hour before you are in her clutches and then you are writhing around naked.

• Upvote 16

Or she could just be being a massive bitch. I once went back to my ex when he wanted to talk, I nailed him, when I was satisfied I made an excuse to go to the bathroom, got dressed and left. He was left on the bed with a raging hard on.

If that was me you'd have grown old waiti in that bed.

• Upvote 1

Melons shit in bed shocker!!!

My point being, she could be planning it specifically to mess with his head. 

Can't you lock your daughter up in a garage or under the stairs or something?

That way you save all the travelling; can bone your ex; go for a Sunday Lunch and save the world with your green ideals

Get with the times, daughters that need to be hidden are now hidden in divan bases at the flats of uncles of the boyfriends.