You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking news on Sky Sports is Blackpool reject Liverpools £4million bid for Charlie.

WoOGii

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He struggled at rangers because he was played out of position at right midfield. They played Mendes in his position even though rangers fans wanted Adam as he had more potential.

I seem to remember him being played at left mid...anyway, I could be wrong.

The fans were never happy with him because he couldn't seem to get himself fit. He played a few good games when Le Guen was in charge as he managed to get him to lose the weight but when Smith was manager he piled the pounds back on.

Adam looks a very creative player from what I've seen of him this season And would offer more to the team than merelies who I think does the square root of fuck all. Merelies can't tackle, runs out of stamina by 70 mins and isn't creative. Yeah he has a good touch but what does he really offer to our team. Adam is easily better than him for half the price.

Some patience always pays. I hope today's game answers all your 'concerns'.

We are crying out for creativity throughout the team.

Adam has something none of the other midfielders bar Gerrard can offer and that is the ability to pass the ball to a team with precision.

Personally i think if we upped our offer to around the £6m amount we would get him and thats a small outlay for a player who would improve the squad.

Thanks be to fuck this place didn't exist in the 80's..imagine the outcry then.

AHHHHHHH Steve McMahon..Steve Staunton..Kenny has lost the plot

Peter Beardsley ,sure he's a manc reject .John fuckin Barnes ,sure he's shit for England..How about having a bit of faith in the manager and his ability to tell a player from shite.I know its a concept we're unused to ,but those people over the age of 30 should surely be able to recall the feeling

I stopped reading this thread after those two posts because they say it all for me.

As far as Adam is concerned, I've seen quite a bit of him; he's rarely less than good and often much better. Yes he was good in both games against us but if people are suggesting that those two games represented some kind of exceptional performance from him then they could do with spending a bit less time posting their half-baked crud on here and a bit more time watching football matches.

The lad is a bloody good player and they don't all come into the game through Barca's youth setup, also not every player that's destined to do well at a top side is setting the world on fire by the time he's 16, two facts that fans of this club should be well aware of. I swear there's a section of our fans that would rather see us spend £15m on some 21 year old Carlos Kickaball than £5m on a player that's already proving he can perform well in this league. It's not about bragging rights and crowing to your mates about the latest big-name, but ultimately low-talent signing, it's about getting the right players for the club, as identified by the manager.

It's great that we've got so many posters on here that are better at spotting a player than Kenny is though, never realised it was such a knowledgeable membership we had.