You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Your ex? She jibbed any claim she had to having that question answered once she became your ex. Sending you some mucky photos of herself might go a little way towards changing that attitude. Sending me those photos will go even further.

My number is 555...

• Upvote 2

Nothing worse than a women who THINKS she is in a position of power and acts accordingly.

They are the worse managers. Especially the ones who are feminists. Fucking always dishing out criticism toward blokes then when a bloke points out something to them it's all "patriarchal dominance"

Just fuck off you stupid cunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nothing worse than a women who THINKS she is in a position of power and acts accordingly.

They are the worse managers. Especially the ones who are feminists. Fucking always dishing out criticism toward blokes then when a bloke points out something to them it's all "patriarchal dominance"

Donald, is that you?

Did you try grabbing her by the pussy?

• Upvote 2

Dropped my bird off at work this morning and I had a bit of a cob on with her because she'd moaned on the way there that my driving was erratic. I'd slammed on because some knobhead didn't indicate at a mini roundabout. Not really my fault. She was sarcastically waving happily at me as I drove away.

Fast forward to tonight, she gets home and mentions that I was a moody fucker this morning before proceeding to drink a bottle of wine, which she'd bought for the weekend, while making my tea and now she's in bed trying to type on her phone with one eye open.

Can't wait for tomorrow morning. I'm gonna drive there like a lunatic and wave her off with a big smile on my face as she goes in for a hungover 8 hour shift.

My mrs is away with work at the moment, she does this about 6 times a year and goes all over the world. Its fucking brilliant. Well it was but now shes insisting that we skype every evening and she gets pissed off if im not logged on. So every evening we have a bland boring droning fucking conversation on a dodgy connection that i can barely hear about what shes up to and have i done this or that. Consequently when she comes home after a week or so away i've got fuck all to say to her.

Thank fuck she doesnt want the video on or she would see the shit tip the place is in.

• Upvote 2

She brought me a cup of tea up to bed this morning, worked all day, arranged someone to come and take away my dead old car for cash because I couldn't be arsed, went shopping for the week, set aside food for all my lunches, cooked dinner and then washed up.

What a throughly nice person.

73560fded8488c839ca5e17538beff72.jpg

• Upvote 4

Dropped my bird off at work this morning and I had a bit of a cob on with her because she'd moaned on the way there that my driving was erratic. I'd slammed on because some knobhead didn't indicate at a mini roundabout. Not really my fault. She was sarcastically waving happily at me as I drove away.

Hate to go all highway code on you mate but if you had to slam on, it was your fault.

• Upvote 1

Hate to go all highway code on you mate but if you had to slam on, it was your fault.

Folllwing distance....

All Good Kids Like Milk...

Aim high in steering.

Get the big picture.

Keep your eyes moving.

Leave yourself an out.

Make sure they see you.

TIM... timed interval method... Four seconds between you and vehicle travelling on front of you.

Fast forward to tonight, she gets home and mentions that I was a moody fucker this morning before proceeding to drink a bottle of wine, which she'd bought for the weekend, while making my tea and now she's in bed trying to type on her phone with one eye open.

Can't wait for tomorrow morning. I'm gonna drive there like a lunatic and wave her off with a big smile on my face as she goes in for a hungover 8 hour shift.

Hungover from 1 bottle? What is the world coming to?

She brought me a cup of tea up to bed this morning, worked all day, arranged someone to come and take away my dead old car for cash because I couldn't be arsed, went shopping for the week, set aside food for all my lunches, cooked dinner and then washed up.

What a throughly nice person.73560fded8488c839ca5e17538beff72.jpg

Do lots of blokes marry their mum round where you are?

• Upvote 3