You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Ah...what we call back bacon. We add cornmeal crust to it. I don't mind it if its fried in butter, its quite nice with poached eggs or even eggs benedict.

But to have in a sandwich is criminal.

We have the same as the US, we are pretty much the 51st state which is why people up her are still going on about the US election and are worried.

We have sliced porkbelly which is kind of an unsmoked uncured bacon. Smoked applewood bacon is good as well.

(I live in Winnipeg now and there is a huge Maple Leaf plant that produces the most bacon in Canada. Anyhoo, when I was taking a course I had to take the ring road in and would pass by the livestock semi-trucks carrying the hogs...I never made eye contact.

Well that was 3 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Tegan fell out with her mum.

The mother-in-law fell out with her mum.

Tegan fell out with her Grandma.

All over, giving directions, afternoon tea and how long Grandma had lived in Bath.

I'm ready to cut my wrists.

Come and join me in having a low fat bacon sandwich.......

• Upvote 1

Bacon is nice, but overrated. I never used to like it at all, but don't mind the odd bacon buttie, provided that that there's not too much fat in the bacon.

Shoot me, but turkey "bacon" ain't that bad. It's not bacon bacon, but it's passable.

That bacon grill stuff in a tin is nice shit.

Bacon Grill or grilled spam are lovely on white bread. The wife hates them and says they smell like dog food which enhances the attraction for me & makes me buy them more to wind her up.

As for bacon, I don't like it smoked but can't see the point of medallions without crispy fat on them.

That turkey bacon rasher shit is the spawn of a weight watchers generation of women & is hideous stuff.

• Upvote 1

Went The Asda last night. The kids were staying out with my mum so we had a night off for the first time in yonks. Bought some beer and junk food, then I said to her to get some bacon in and I'll grab some tiger bread and I'll make her a bacon sandwich this morning before the bin lids come back, so off she pops to grab some bacon and I head to the bakery part. She then pays for the shopping while I go for a well deserved piss in the bogs.

This morning I slices the tiger bread, soft and thick and would look lovely with some crispy, fatty smoked bacon adorned upon glistening butter. I opens the fridge;

UNSMOKED

REDUCED FAT

MEDALLIONS

Her reasoning? It's healthier. HEALTHIER? Who's ever heard of healthy bacon? Needless to say it was a terrible, terrible breakfast.

If Charles Penrose is reading this she's buried in the back garden and it was all intentional. I'd do it again.

All the taste is in the fat.  Could it with it on and cut it off if you must, but never eat medallions.

Smoked bacon is bacon with even more flavour!

Except it's the flavour of kippers and not bacon. Disgusting stuff.

Bacon is nice, but overrated. I never used to like it at all, but don't mind the odd bacon buttie, provided that that there's not too much fat in the bacon.

Shoot me, but turkey "bacon" ain't that bad. It's not bacon bacon, but it's passable.

That bacon grill stuff in a tin is nice shit.

I was ready to shoot you then, but you saved yourself with the bacon grill line. As Sir Roger says, spam grilled is even better.

"We've" somehow lost Babby D's favourite toy, a little fluffyrabbit on our way home last night after going to wetherspoons to see my mum and dad. Below are the statements Lady D made about it's whereabouts as I got out the car and opened the house, leaving her to get Babby D in:

• She definitely had it in the car
  • I definitely had it when she got out, I was holding it
  • Oh maybe she left it in the pub?
  • It's definitely in the living room somewhere
  • Maybe it fell out as we were putting the pram into the car?
  • I don't remember seeing her with it actually

Within about 10 minutes of each other, most of them after I had been out in the car retracing our steps in case it'd fell out and even asked behind the bar in spoons.  All of which I realised I was doing wearing only my slippers such was my parental instinct whilst she was catching up on I'm a Celeb in the house. 

If it turns up it'll be in her pocket or something, 100%. 

Some lad I work with has a nightmare Mrs who just loves constant drama. Apparently she's grassed one of her mates up to the benefits agency for claiming to be a single parent whilst her partner lives with her.

She decided to do this after her mate fell out with her over where they were going for their christmas night out and deleted her off Facebook. God help him if he ever split up with her.